𝟯𝟬

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

Salem and her siblings were currently out on a lunch date just catching up with each other.

"I miss my man y'all." Salem pouted "At least you got a man to miss."

"Why you be tryna act single? We know you n det nigga still together." Que spoke "Exactly"

"We really haven't been together. I mean we did stuff one time but I haven't been giving him my attention. I really just be at work or sleep."

"I do still check on him everyday and make sure he's okay but other than that we don't talk much."

"I still owe det nigga a ass whoopin' then I can CONSIDER bein' cool."

"Why y'all gotta be mean to him?"

"That's yo bd not ours. I still have love for him but what he did to you was lame." Salem explained

"Y'all be making me feel like I shoulda never kept the baby. I'd rather just not talk about him."

"Ion mean to make you feel like that because the baby did nothing. I just won't speak on him no more."

"Thanks"

"The baby the only reason he still alive so you really lucky you kept her."

"He was really good to me at first then he just changed. He really got me scared to date again."

"Everybody not like him. But taking a break ain't bad."

Salem was so tired of talking about him. She wanted her sister to move on but she knew it'd be a while before she was fully over him.

"I know. I probably won't have a boyfriend for a while I can't deal with the stress."

"I feel you." Salem nodded "Hell you mean?" Que asked making her laugh.

"Y'all friend be stressing me the fuck out. I love him tho so I put up with it. I miss him, so ready for him to come home."

"Anybody stress you out at dis point you the problem Lee."

"On god"

"Que you n Court still together?"

"Hell yea she ain't goin' nowhere we locked in fa life. If she try to leave me imma kill da nigga she wit. Ion play them kinda games."

"Wow I- okay" Salem responded "You crazy"

"Nigga you shot yo bd ian got shit on you."
"Ite not too much of my sister."

"Exactly that was self defense. I wanna go to the beach before I have the baby cs I know ian gone be able to do nothing once I have her."

"My man loves the beach." Salem fake cried rubbing her eyes "Oh girl" Demi mugged

"But we can go tomorrow I get off early."