Part 3

LOOK AT HER SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL (Makoto from Persona 5? one of the Persona games idk) I just put random shit here b/c I don't know what else to do with this fic-- 

California POV

I had been dating England for a couple of months now and today he said he was planning on taking me somewhere *special*~ I was currently getting dressed up for our night out.

After I got dressed, I pranced down the stairs to find France and the Netherlands chilling on the couch.  

"Heyyy!" France waved, glancing at me. 

I blinked at her. I hadn't spoken to France much before England and I started dating but when he introduced me to her and her girlfriend the Netherlands, she and I instantly became good friends (I swear both of them together are going to blow up the entire world -The Netherlands/England).

Of course, no one could replace Texas and their arguing skills, but she came a close second.

"We're going on a double date!" France exclaimed, taking the Netherlands hand in hers, causing the Netherlands to blush. 

Honestly, those two had been together for months more than Engy and I had been but the Netherlands still got all flustered when France did anything flirtatious. It was adorable really. 

I sighed, shaking myself out of my thoughts. "That's pretty much what I figured but one could hope. Sky Daddy this will be so embarrassing." 

France snorted at that comment. "Well anyways we're going to pick England up from his abode b/c he's running a little behind schedule." 

"Alright then," I said excepting my fate, "Let's go pick up my mans."

France drove, which I was afraid of, but she did surprisingly well at driving, and no one died or was sent to the hospital, so we considered it a win. (At least I did, The Netherlands didn't seem to notice how bad of a driver her girlfriend was, its concerning.) 

We arrived at England's abode which was eerily quiet. 

"I'll go fetch the man," I decided hopping out of the car, eager to get out of the car with the scary couple. 

I got to the door and knocked as loud as I could, "BITCH ITS YOUR BF PICK UP" no response. Alright then, I'll just commit property destruction. I fished through my pockets for my knife. 

Pulling it out I stabbed the door repeatedly until it was broken up enough for me to just break through.

"Hellooo?" I called into the seemingly empty house. I made my way to England's bedroom. I saw that his door was slightly ajar. The floor creaked as I stepped slowly towards the dark oak wood door. I eased the heavy door the rest of the way open. As I did so I caught a whiff of an rancid smell, like rotten eggs. 

I stepped back, startled. It took me a couple seconds to recover before I saw the inside of the room. It was England, laid out on his bed in a star position. His gray suit drenched in blood, his eyes staring emptily at the ceiling. I stumbled backwards, attempting to take better stock of the situation. 

I noticed a blood trail leading out onto England's deck. I followed it bracing myself to attack whoever I saw at the end of it. I stepped slowly around a corner, raising my knife in preparation. I rounded the corner and saw--

The Netherlands?

A/n 

Okay so sorry about the chapter being late but I had auditions yesterday and was busy with the prep stuff for that and it took about two hours, and I just didn't have time to proofread the chapter. Wednesday is my last day of school tho and I should have the whole fic done by then, I'm planning on it being about 5 parts I'm not sure. I'll probably take a break to plan for the next fic I'm planning on writing. 

Wc: 648