Part 2

(Don't question Atsushi being there he's watching this unfold to make his PTSD worse)

England POV

I did not, in fact, go to the new drug store in New Zealand. I was interested of course. I mean its drugs! who wouldn't be interested? However, this time of year, although its hot in England and America, it's very fucking freezing in New Zealand.

Also, to be frank, I was not in the mood to go drug shopping. (I know what you're thinking: 'England, not wanting to go drug shopping?!! are you okay?!' and thank for your concern and I am so not okay lard halp mae) The reason being that California is still avoiding me! I mean c'mon, he may be super hot but his personality is a dumpster-fire I swear to Sky Daddy.

Instead getting high, I decided to visit France. She's my bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and is dating some chick named the Netherlands.

Anyway, when I got to France's place we talked for a while, binged some Arcane, cried over it, then talked about random shit until 4AM. After all that I felt much better and more emotionally stable.

I slept until about 2PM and when I woke up I found France making food downstairs. "What'sss forr fooood?" I slurred groggily.

"Blood of my citizens. They be rioting again," she replied stirring a clumpy red liquid in a pot.

"MmMm. They do that a lot don't they?" I said conversationally grabbing myself a bag of coffee grounds to make us an abundance of caffeine.

France hummed in agreement, turning of the stove and ladling some of the gloppy red liquid into bowls.

We settled at her kitchen table, which was adorably decorated with pictures of the Netherlands and she together. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes, slowly allowing our coffee to wake us up.

"I have decided!" I shouted suddenly, causing France to almost fall off her chair from startlement (is that a word??).

"Oh! mommy lard I swear cool your jets Landcifer!" France chided me when she had recovered from her shock.

"Anyway," I continued, ignoring her comment, "I have decided to try to make it up to the dumpster fire!"

"Oh, that's it?" France questioned, "You said that yesterday too." (I swear he's been crushing on Cali for yearsss. It was cute at first but spilling hot coffee all over oneself is not fun. -France)

"It shall be different this time!!" I declared. Okay, I must admit, I may have had a little too much caffeine this morning, considering I was on my 6th cup. HOWEVER, no such measly thing will stop my endless quest to reunite with my (ex)best friend.

"So, what's the plan this time?" France tilted her head inquiringly.

"I will buy him guns! That is the way to California's heart!" Realizing the error in my statement i quickly amended, blushing slightly, "I-I mean that is how I will make him forgive me! For that awful and horrendous act I committed all those years ago." I smiled smugly at France.

"Uh-huh. I mean you do you I don't give a flying horseradish who you wanna do the sexy tango with just don't make me spill my coffee over myself a gain or I will kill you and sell your organs on Ebay." France responded, pouring herself a replacement cup of coffee.

Yadda yadda yadda, boring conversation and trip to the store happens----

California POV

The moldy Ricotta was at my doorstep again (Ricotta is a fancy cheese for all you plebians). However, he had an enticing looking parcel in his hands so I decided to deactivate the landmines on my doorstep so I could at least keep the package if I ended up killing him.

"What is it you stuck up prick?!" I called to him from the door, leaning against the doorframe.

"HoOIiI!" Engy called back, "Are the steps safe? I have a pwesent for you!"

"They're safe!" I said, "What's in the package?"

"Something you'll Lurrrrvvv~" he slurred.

"NEVERMIND I'M TURNING THE MINES BACK ON" I went to press the button, but he was already up the steps and in my house. He handed me the parcel, his demeanor completely changed.

"I wanted to apologize. I was a jerk back then and I have been since. Will you be my friend again."

I gingerly opened the parcel, not looking at him lest he see the deep pink blush creeping up my cheeks. I revealed a beautiful model of an '69 pistol, with various inlaid gems in the handle. The gun rested on a bed of roses, as if it was a dead body.

I looked at England, his eyes earnest and full of hope. "I can't be your friend," I said.

He looked down at his feet turning to leave but I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards me quickly. I whispered in his ear, "I was kinda hoping we could be something more than that." I pulled back slightly to see his reaction.

"Cali..." He murmured, looking down at my butiful lips, "Can I..?"

I nodded silently, and we kissed gingerly. To think I almost nuked this man just yesterday.

END OF PART 2

Wc: 842