Magick Eterneutrality [Xavier]

Xavier's POV

You're probably wondering who's perspective you're looking through right now. Well, imagine this if you will:

A 7'2 Blue-Skinned Half-Wolf-Half-Human Mage, who by profession is a Red Mage and yet the only red on his outfit is the buttons. He has three swords, one of which he holds in his mouth like he's a One Piece character, his eyes are pure white and he has extreme mana control.

You're probably imagining some sort of godly role-playing game character right now, some real Final Fantasy XIV shit. Well, no, it's just me. I'm Xavier, and I have the displeasure of living in BlackWater. Not the outskirts either, oh no, not the places where the action is low and are somewhat livable. That'd be too pleasant. I live in the fuckin' HEART. Week after week, it's all bullshit, all night, all day, all year 'round. Lucky me, right? I suppose it makes sense, I am more than average from my height alone.

Regardless, I'm no hero. I'm no villain, of course not. I side with whatever benefits me most, or at the least aligns with my morals. Why not pick a side? Simple, because the heroes and the villains are equal dickbags. Always have been. Some have been better than others, hell, some "villains" have been more heroic than some heroes, but either way, I don't care for either side.

If you wanna side with me, you're either suicidal or you're like me. Bitter. Do I have my reasons? Oh, sure, but I ain't gonna tell ya. Why should I, I ain't your friend. I don't have friends... Well, that's a lie, but I don't have many that aren't at arms length.

You can't trust many people in this city, they'll always find SOME way to fuck you over. I'm not friendly, not to most, but I'm much better than most. It's BlackWater. One thing you gotta know before you delve into this fuckfest is that, no matter how awful of a person you are, there is always someone worse than you. You could kick puppies day-in-day-out, but remember, there's always someone behind you who's gonna put them on a porn-site later.

Extreme example? Yeah, but this whole place is a land of extremes.

Now, anyway, from day to day, it's the same old shit. Rush past the people, ignore the pointless conflict, get your shit straight and probably end up knocking some heads while you're at it. It'll happen eventually, get used to it. I tend to just chill out most of the time in my hideout, which is to say, my basement. The city is a cesspool, but nobody wants to leave their house so it makes it easy to make a bitchin' man-cave. Either way, when I do emerge, you tend to either get one of two scenes:

- Absolute Mundanity

- Absolute Fucking Chaos

And either way, it's depressing. One because you're extremely bored, and the other because you have to deal with walking-talking nukes duking it out in the street. Do you know the amount of people I've seen die as collateral damage? "Abandoned Buildings District" my ass! If they valued human life as much as they say they either do or don't, they'd fly off to some fucking wasteland, on some Dragon Ball Z shit. It's bullshit! It's insanity!...

But it's life. The only real alternative that wouldn't cause infinite amounts of collateral damage immediately... Would be genocide. Of both Heroes or Villains. That'd be oh, oh so fucked up.

See, I'm not afraid to battle for mine or other's lives... But to totally wipe out sections of population? God fucking no! It'd go against... Well, everything. Everything I stand for. He doesn't pick sides, and he doesn't pick extremism. I do what I do because I get something out of it or it aligns with my morals. I'll live how I live because the alternative is something that sickens me to my core. If I have to suffer to stop it, then so be it.

And that leads me to today, another day of the same day-in-day-out. I hear heroes and villains duking it out in the streets, a bunch of no-name fags fighting because it's what their job is. I do what I do, I live how I live. I sleep the suffering away and stave off the rage. I awaken once again, and the cycle repeats itself.

Such is the life of Xavier, the wrong man in the wrong place.

___________________
Ray's A/N

This man is so fucken Shakespeare I had to split the paragraphs for y'all lol

Have a drawing of the one and only Xavier because I can art very well. And yes he edited the rain and stuff into it

👀👀 Anyway, yes that, the last character based chapter so expect some fun stuff after this

👀👀 Anyway, yes that, the last character based chapter so expect some fun stuff after this. 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

________________

Seb's ( BastianTheLuark ) A/N:

Sup motherfuckers, it's ya boi Seb, back at it again hijacking someone else's story because I write good. I kid, but like, I hope you enjoyed this short lil' interjection. You've now been introduced to the "main character" of this story. Not the protagonist per say, but the character that people are most meant to agree with. Well... for now, but I'm not gonna spoil anything I have planned for him. Anyway, I hope y'all have a good day/afternoon/night and enjoy the story after this. Peace.
_________________

_________
Ray here
Don't go thinking I forgot your cookie :,)
Open wide (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~🍪'- ', . Thanks for making it to this point :>

951 words