2- It ain't Love [Smut]

️⚠️TW: prostitution, violence️⚠️

Inferno's POV

Man... I'm surprised I've earned myself enough money to get this bitch ass place installed at HQ. And before any of you go "oMg He DiDnT eArN aNy Of ThAt, He lItErAlLy bLeW Up wHoLe EnTiRe bUiLdInGs-" Shut the fuck up, please. Arson isn't a piece of fucken cake, it takes hard work and dedication, which means my wealth is very much earned fair and square. Fuck you.

I'm not open to arguments.

"S-sir... Mph...-"

"Heh, weak" I had a hot mouth. Literally. Temperature-wise hot, and right now, this man's cock was on the verge of sizzling. Not like he could do anything to block me either. His metal cuffs said otherwise. 

He was paying me to be tortured. Hah, seriously. Who does that. Hissing onto his skin, I scraped my teeth over his shaft, not hard enough to damage it, but who am I to be talking about damage right now. "Sir-!"

"Jesus, what is it? Stop calling me if its not my damn name" I took my mouth off of him with a loud pop, admiring my handiwork. It was red, fucking crimson. "Beautiful"

"Inf- fmmphh!!" I glanced up at his teary eyed face, giving my head a small tilt to the side. "Almost there. Try again, yeah?"

"Infe'ahhh!!"

Please... I was internally wheezing at this point.

"Boss, this fucker didn't make it" One of my lackeys called out suddenly, bringing a small smirk onto my lips. I felt my man tense up a bit. Running my palm reassuringly down his thigh, I mumbled. "I won't kill you, sweetheart, don worry"

"M-mh..." He had quite an adorable whimper for guy in his late thirties. I forgot what his exact age was, not like I cared. He came here for once thing and I intend to keep my ass on mountains of cash. Whatever it takes.

"Y'know the drill" I called out to the lackey, who responded with a brief 'yes sir'.

I felt his cock twitch against my hand suddenly, making my head snap back towards it. "Hah?"
"Please..."

"Please what, hm?"

"Let me... cum..."

"Who you askin?"

"Inferno.. please let me c' -AKH-"

I shoved his organ deep down my throat, fucking my mouth against it. He shook hard, the clang clang of his cuffs echoed through the dark violet tinted room. "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuahh-!!"

Damn, that was all it took? Chuckling to myself, I stored every drop of his seed behind my teeth as I got back up on my feet. I pressed my lips against his abused red ones, letting his own warm bitter sperm pour down his throat.

After my kiss was done, I gave him a lasting handprint on the side of his face before throwing my shirt back on. "Make sure he pays. Get the fucker outta here. I'm done for tonight"

"Yes sir"

Before I could step back up the staircase though, a hand grabbed onto mine. "What, you're not gonna do anything about me, huh?"

Kali-

"Oh uh, heh, I didn't know you were down here" that woman had always managed to get me weak in the knees. She was absolutely gorgeous, thick, and screamed dominance in my damn face. I gulped as her dark lips arched into a small smile. "Come on, our bedroom will do"