1- Vendetta

Xavier's POV

"You have serious issues..."

Inferno's lips arched into a smirk at that.

Evidently, this asshole villain was in my neighborhood, sitting next to my bench, trying to strike a deal with me. Usually I'd give in since money is my main weakness, he was pulling those strings pretty well.

Thing was though... He was quite the pervert

"No surprise there really, but, I can promise you either a generous pay, or a good time. Trust me, I'm pretty good in b-"

His mouth was sealed with my palm immediately as I got noticeably irritated. "I get it. Just shut up"

Why I didn't anticipate this is beyond me, but I felt his very warm tongue move across my hand. "The fuck-" I yell and yank my hand back, rubbing his saliva off angrily on his face.

"Aye aye stop that-" he whines like a bitch

"Tch, so.. what exactly do I gain by eavesdropping on some petty Hero?" I retrace our words back to that 'deal' he mentioned.

He apparently needed to enter this hero's headquarters, or whatever he wants to call it. He required my "help" because I have the "power" to befriend people and gain access to most places.

And he doesn't. Pff

"As much as you baby." He smirks. Horny bastard. . .

"Don't call me that-"

A small tilt of the head and a smile were all Inferno could muster. My teeth were gently grinding against one other as I fought the want to simply slash this bitch in two as he said, "I'll try, babes." His gaze then dipped a little lower.

"I won't hesitate to gouge your eyes out"

"Okay okay, Jesus..."

ScaleStorm's POV

It was 5:16 a.m, and my ass was in the kitchen eating a snack while waiting for Raeya. He's been gone for two hours. But I'd suppose he was getting his ass fucked by that one Hero, but he's typically gone for 5 hours at that point, or I'd get a call 10 minutes into the third hour, he's extremely precise

All of the other staff had gone home or to their respective floors in their rooms, leaving only me. Given that he had a full-fledged residence on the top floor...

Then the man chooses to burst in with this blue dabadeedabadie lookin' dude.

He was dressed in blue armour, with white gloves up to his wrists on both hands, and his hair was thick as hell. His beautiful yellow eyes were framed by a thick line of dark eyeliner, going really well with his darkish blue skin.

"yo yo yo Zeri check this out! It's a rare slutty-waisted thicc pokemon!-"

"Don't say my name in front of him-!" I stand up, the loud slap that followed startling me enough to almost make me trip on oxygen

"I beg your pardon-.. 'slutty-waisted?'" He had a very monotonous stare, matching with his resonant voice. Raeya held onto his now red cheek, chuckling to himself.

"Ray, no-"

"Im just stating the obvious!!" I shake my head to his response, him returning it with a glare.

Raeya then saw the open container of Nestlé Milo Powder on the table. When he observed the brown crumbs on my lips, his gaze furrowed. "Hey... Are you seriously eating at this hour...?" In dismay, he glances at me and the food.