2

When Seungmin woke up next morning, he didn't feel any better.

For the matter, he actually felt worse. He didn't ever want to wake up again. Honestly, he could just take his uterus out, but he somewhat had a fear deep inside him if he wanted kids.

He wouldn't be able to get a girl pregnant though. He found the thought of even doing something to a girl disgusting, but it's what a man would do, right? He sighed as he eventually got up and just felt his whole world tilt. Low iron, great. Seungmin kneeled down and after 10 seconds it calmed down. He just got his period yesterday, he really didn't need low iron again.

When he got to the bathroom he had to put on a new pad. But he didn't want to see the part that made him a woman. He didn't want to see the only thing not letting his body be fully a boy. Thing is he had to anyway. His face scrunched up, he was frowning as he saw himself put the pad on to his boxers. He forgot how pads couldn't stick on boxers for dear life. Sigh. He just brushed it off. He didn't want to wear girl underwear, did he?

He definitely didn't.

During practice, Seungmin kept stumbling. He was holding everyone back. Seungmin knew that. Seungmin tried his hardest to move his legs the way he wanted them to, but they didn't move. They kept stumbling, you would guess he was a baby giraffe just learning how to walk. His low iron wasn't helping. Whenever they did a move where they had to kneel or go down, he would get nauseous and dizzy. Seungmin just felt like a disgrace. The others probably did also. They kept giving him dirty looks, they couldn't hide anything from one another. (See the irony?)

But the symptoms kept getting worse, maybe it just wasn't his period and low iron anymore.

"Oh my GOD Seungmin!" Minho yelled. Seungmin flinched knowing his fellow friend was angry at him. The yelling just kept on going, even his other friends looked sorry for him. Seungmin realized their sympathy, but they didn't do anything. Seungmin just stared down at the floor. What else could he do really? Seungmin suddenly got his worse cramp yet, he couldn't hold back his pain. He grabbed his stomach with an ow.

Everybody just stared at him concerned. Even Minho stopped his rant about how Seungmin couldn't get his dance right. Seungmin swore he was gonna get gray hairs from the whole situation, he could feel his eyes tear up from the stress and pain. And then, his mouth went wide in anguish. This was the worst cramp yet. It made him see white. Before he could even say anything he could already feel himself tumbling down.

How - why did this happen? I'm so foolish. I wish I told them, everything would've been fine otherwise. What can the world do with such an idiot?