Enter Mafia

As another gun shot has been heard from a far, Scar looked up in the sky smoking cigarete. He walked into Cafe that has been known for ages for being place where most dangerous people hang out. He went straight to the bartender and asked simple question : "Was Niko here?" As soon as he said it everyone look at him and stared like he was kind of clown. Bartender had smirk on his face and said : "You must be idiot trying to find him right?" Scar stared at him with most dangerous look he could make to show him how serious he is. Bartender got uncomfortable : "Alright, he has VIP table set for today in 20:00pm." Scar went back in the corner table sat down and smoked cigarete waiting for Niko. As time passed he ordered wiskey, at exact moment Door opening has been heard, it was Niko and his men. Scar took sip of wiskey to let Niko sit down,as soon as he did scar stood up and went to Niko's table. "Greetings mister Niko" said Scar gently. As Niko look up into scar he asked "And you are?". Scar "Scar, I would like to join in your gang.. I got nowere to go.. nothing to do.. I even have no name except nickname". Niko looked at floor and tought about what he said. Then he answered "what are you good at?". Scar didn't know think too much of it "Robbing cars, stealing money, lying.. crime in general". Niko asked "How old are you?". Scar said "19 Sir.." as Niko stood up and finished drink putting money on table, he said "Alright.. great.. We might need young man go serve us, follow me to my car". At the moment Scar heard this he knew he couldn't go back, he followed Niko inside of his car and they drowe to Palaremo street. His career is starting.