Welcoming

As they arrived in amazingly large Mansion, car stopped moving and he got out. Slowely he was walking to the doors with Niko, he kept looking arround looking excited. He couldn't hold urge so he said "This is some large mansion sir.." Niko said "It will be bigger for sure." While having evil smile. Scar was curious what will be his job in mafia, but he tried not asking anything. While getting in mansion thry were stopped by scream of Member of Mafia. They looked behind and Niko asked "What happend?!" Man explained "Sir, one of cartels have been attacked.. every bit of cocaine has been burned down"
Nico "What are you saying?! WHO WAS IT?!"
Man " Rockapella sir they aren't far away."
Nico"Hey, Scar You will drive and follow them"
They runned to the car and get inside. Scar was scared what could happend but he knew it'a first time on his job so he had to leave good impresion.
Scar "Do you know which street are they on" he asked unknown Man
Man " I got name I'm Frank, official riggr hand on mister Niko, and yes they were last time near Gato cafe"
Niko "It's cafe you net me at, drive as fast as you can".
Scar drove car as fast as he could professionaly, like if was nothing.
They arrived on the street and group of men were standing infront of cafe.
Niko "Slowely drive next to them"
As Scar was driving spowely, Frank got gun and shot members of  Rockapella killing both of them.
Scar drove car back to mansion. Later than day they had Welcoming party for Scar in backyard. Niko was raising his voice a but to get everyones attention. "Everyone please welcome to this meeting. Today I am happy to annouce our new member.. Scar come  over here". Scar walked to Niko proudly and stood beside him. "Today he passed our test. He did good job driving he showed he is worth of being one of us". Everyone pulled guns oht and shot in sky to show respect in their own way. Later they all went their routes so he ended up being alone. Maid came up to him and told him "mastee Niko has daughter, he wants you to take care of her.. also whatever she asks give it to her."
Scar looked at her as she looked at him.
Scar "At your service young lady, what is your name If it's not secret"
Lady : My name is Rose and yours?"
Scar :Nice to meet your rose I'm Scar, It's my nickname, I do not have real name."
Rose "you look like one men who was already working here before you.. but it really was long ago"
Scar "What do you mean"
Rose "nothing father said i must not say it so forget all of this, also take me to Agrigento street."
Scar got into car and drove with to there.