Final Story

As they were driving Scar asked "Why do you need to go there?"
Rose "Its important meeting I have to be there by any meaning."
Scar stopd car "I wont take you there if you don't tell me truth about what you were saying earlier."
Rose "Eh.. alright.. man looked like you its all"
Scar "what was his name, what did he do?"
Rose "Well he was very important to my father, he was loyal, but he broke rule by wanting to leave mafia."
Scar "Why He left mafia?"
Rose "He said he got family and being in mafia is dangerous for everyone arround him."
Scar "I knew it.."
Rose "what you..?"
Scar "what happend to him?"
Rose "Whoever breaks rule gets killied so, now lets go to Agrigento street."
Scar left her at agrigento street and drove back to mansion. He slowely walked up to Niko and said "I was attacked by group of men, I need to carry gun like everyone else".
Niko "Go and talk to Frank about it."
Scar slowely went inside mansion to talk to Frank about guns. He saw Frank in room and approached slowely.
Scar "hey Boss said to talk to you go get gun."
Frank "Alright here is this."
Scar checks outter look and opens it. "Its only one bullet."
Frank "you are rookie you don't need it that much."
Scar didn't say anything he just go out of mansion".
Niko approached Scar and asked him to drive him to Cartel in Trapani street.
Scar drove car in street and there was no one."
They got out of the car
Scar said "I know truth"
Niko "what truth"
Scar "long ago yeah.m you killied my parrent damn it".
Niko "whoever breaks rule gets deleted, they accepted fate kiddo."
Scar looks arround there is no one".
Scar pulled gun out and shot Niko through stomach and runned into cartel. Niko fell on ground bleeding watching Scar getting out of cartel stesling his Cocaine.
Scar drove to Venice to sell cocaine to various mafia and get to own his owm  mafia that doesn't harm people, only sell  supstance and also illegal package