Chapter 4: Jaewon High.

A few days ago before the enrollment.

"Seo-Jun? There you are."

"Hi noona."

Park Seo-Jun stopped walking as he placed the laundry basket down in front of the laundry room. He knows that he shouldn't be doing this but he managed to convince his older sister to let him do minimal chores in the pretense of exercising. That's why Huiss can't do anything if he decided to carry some trays for him or carry some pots for the gardeners.

Park Seo-Jun had quickly adapted to this new kind of lifestyle but there were things that didn't change and that is,

"I can't just let my sister do all the work while I waste her money away."

Asking to work for Park Eun would bring the whole mansion in chaos that's why under the pretense of exercising, he decided to help around. With this, he can get close with their servants and with his new older sister. As well as gather information about the Park Household and the responsibilities attached to that name.

Park Eun didn't say anything and just observed her little brother for a bit. Her little brother who came back with wary eyes is now calm and has opened up to everyone even. She even noticed that he got taller and gained some weight. The old Park Seo-Jun is gone and is replaced by a healthy and dashing young man. Park Eun smiled, content at her little brother's current constitution.

"Noona?"

"I'm just really happy that I finally found my little brother after so long..."

"Thank you for finding me."

"You don't have to thank me. You're supposed to be here."

Park Eun gasped when she made the atmosphere awkward. In her own clumsy way, she tried to change the subject.

"Oh right, what school are you attending? I want to go with you and explain your absence to the principal."

Park Eun noticed that Seo-Jun went silent for a moment before sheepishly answering her question.

"I... don't go to one."

Park Eun blinked twice in surprise. She's waiting for him to tell her it was a joke but it was not. Park Seo-Jun is just scratching his cheek in embarrassment. Park Eun felt a pang on her chest as she stared dumbfounded at her brother. But then, she remembered his situation before he came here and she couldn't believe she just asked him that stupid question.

"Do you want to go to one?"

"I can?!"

In those days when Park Seo-Jun came back, he didn't show that much emotion, however, he was extremely calm and understanding to the point of being terrifyingly adaptive. He was more mature than the others of his age, it looked like he was an adult inside the body of a child. But there were times he would act childish, especially when Huiss would bring him meals he had never tasted before, when you brought him to the malls, or when you gave him something.

And right now, he's showing those curious eyes to the point that it sparkled, those unique hazelnut eyes reflected in Park Eun's unique light brown eyes.

"Of course you can..."

Park Eun can tell that his eyes sparkled more with her answer. With a gentle smile, Park Eun ruffled her little brother's hair as she guided him to her home office. Before preparing, she called Huiss first and they all prepared for Seo-Jun's enrollment.

***

"Huiss, I don't think this school would suit Seo-Jin! It needs to be more-!"

"My lady, then I suggest this-!"