Chapter 3: The perfect blunder.

[Emergency quest: The perfect blunder!]

[Overview: In the midst of the successful escape, Daniel Park has been living quite a peaceful life until he made a big blunder! A very foolish blunder that would change his life!]

[Task: The player is to watch from the sidelines. Do not attempt to help Park Daniel in his way to gain his second body.]

[ Reward/s: (+) friendship points ; penalty/ies: (-) skewed plot ]

"This is supposedly not a quest, but a cutscene."

Without waiting for another instruction from Nine, Park Seo-Jun ran into the scene without reading the rest of the quest. Nine followed him as he squeezed through the crowd, trying to reach the shivering Daniel Park, but he was stopped when the crowd turned denser the closer he got. He can only hear the conversation between Mira Kim and Zack Lee which attracted people.

"Nah, let's go just go."

"Just a second. Why's he smiling at you?"

"It's nothing."

"Nothing?! Let me go for a sec."

Mira Kim is hugging Zack Lee's arm as she tries to stop him from confronting Park Daniel. It was the same exact scene as the cut scene just before the game officially starts. Park Seo-Jun stopped from moving in his place and just watched the scene unfold. Rather than intervening, he decided to witness first hand how the scene from the game would unfold outside of his phone's screen. He calmed himself when he remembered the importance of this scene. Letting his emotions get ahead of him and saving Daniel Park would result in an instant 'game over'.

"Hey! How old are you?"

Zack aggressively called Daniel. This caused Daniel to cower more.

"I said let's go!"

Mira desperately pulled Zack's arm.

"COME ON! LET'S JUST GO!"

"Fine."

Finally Zack adhered to Mira. The people began to disperse when the two parties came into an agreement, leaving Daniel Park with a warning from Zack. Park Seo-Jun didn't move away from his spot. He remained standing there watching Park Daniel sighs with relief.

'Must be a part of his monologue, but I can't hear it. Looks like it's excluded even if I am recognized as a player.' Park Seo-Jun thought as he watched Park Daniel didn't move in his place, his expression then changed like he had deluded himself of his thoughts. This is Park Daniel's blunder.

Park Seo-Jun sighed as he watched Park Daniel run to stop Zack and Mira. Even if he can't hear the game protagonist's monologue, he knows what delusions are running inside his head at that moment.

"Nine, if I ever move in this place before that guy gets punched, please stop me at all cost."

[Nine has no problem in helping Player Park Seo-Jun in completing his quest! Leave it to Nine!]

"Thanks Nine. Here he comes."

Park Daniel, with his small legs, went past the crowd finding Zack and Mira with all his might.

"Hey! Huff. Huff. Haha I found ya."

Zack and Mira turned around to find a huffing Park Daniel behind them.

Trying to look cool, Park Daniel brushed his hair upwards, "Let's try and clear up the misunderstanding, shall we?"

"..."

"How about the three of us having a coffee?"

Zack smirked and crossed his arm at him, "Should we?"

"Zack don't!"