And Then There Were 10 + A Guardian

In outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship. Their fight is taking place near the planet known as Jupiter.

"Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational" a Robotic Lieutenant in the control room of the massive brown ship reports.

"I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is nothing in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!" Vilgax the captain of the ship says.

He's a humanoid creature with a face resembling that of an octopus. He has tentacles dangling in the front of his face, like a beard. His skin is pale green with yellowish spots on his face and tentacles. He doesn't have a nose or a visible ear and his eyes are red. He's wearing a black and red-brownish armored suit and gloves. His armor is spiked at the shoulder and arm pads with green sacs on the side of his head.

 His armor is spiked at the shoulder and arm pads with green sacs on the side of his head

___________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on Earth, Ben Tennyson is seen sitting in class, crafting a paper air-plane. Once he finished making it he proceeds to throw it at the back of his teacher's head.

She turns around and Ben poorly pretends to read his book by smooshing his face in between the pages.

Ben is a 13-year-old boy with unkempt brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He's wearing a black-striped white shirt with short sleeves, military green cargo pants with side pockets with a black belt hidden under his shirt, and black and white sneakers with black stripes.

 He's wearing a black-striped white shirt with short sleeves, military green cargo pants with side pockets with a black belt hidden under his shirt, and black and white sneakers with black stripes

Ben puts down the book once the teacher is no longer looking and stares impatiently at the clock simply waiting for the class to end as the clock continues to tick.

"Come on, come on"

The teacher turns to announce something to the class, "And I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up."

Ben scoffs, "Yeah, right" Just as he says that the bell rings and he almost jumps out of his seat, "Yes! Out of here!"

"Everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall," The Teacher says before seeing Ben walking towards the classroom door, "Benjamin, could I have a word with you before you go?" she holds up Ben's paper plane.