Chapter 22

Trigger warning

Hyunjin's eyes widened.
There were various assortments of sex toys laid on the mattress.

He started to struggle even more.
"N-no!!"

"Oh kitten!! You would love it. Look at these! Won't you like to be pleasured?" Dongwook spoke with a grin which looked so scary that he resembled a psychopath.

He moved towards the bottom of the bed. Hyunjin scrambled away from him but he didn't go much far since Dongwook grabbed his ankle and pulled him.

Hyunjin continuously shook his head. He didn't want it.

"No... please"

Dongwook pulled Hyunjin's pants and underwear down. He tried to pull his legs to his chest to cover himself but he was further more exposed. He tried to cover himself as much as he could but to no avail.

Dongwook took out various dildos varying in size. They were almost 10.
"Let's try it out huh" Dongwook laughed.
He pushed all those dildos inside him without any prep.
Hyunjin screamed but somehow managed to go through those tortures. But at last, the biggest one was pushed inside him. It was not even getting inside but Dongwook pushed it with all his might.

Hyunjin couldn't stop screaming. He thrashed around as the pain was almost unbearable.

Finally it went in completely. The bedsheets were stained with blood. Hyunjin's energy was almost drained. He felt like his soul was snatched away from him.

Then suddenly, he started feeling vibrations. It was from the dildo. He again started sobbing. He was feeling pain. He was getting hyper sensitive. With continuous torture, his mind went numb. He was just sobbing and telling him to stop like a broken radio.

Dongwook laughed maniacally. He hovered over Hyunjin.

"Oh dear kitten. Aren't you enjoying it? Hmm? Nope? But I am enjoying!!" Dongwook sounded like a psychopath or maybe he was one.
He grabbed Hyunjin's jaw and kissed him roughly. He bit Hyunjin's lips so roughly that a trickle of blood started flowing down his chin.

Hyunjin whimpered.

Then Dongwook took out another belt from the pile. He moved around Hyunjin, hitting the belt on the floor which created a large crack. Dongwook was a pure sadist. He wanted to try every single thing on his frail vulnerable body.

Hyunjin was trembling violently.
"N-No please n-no stop"
But his pleadings fell on deaf ears.

Dongwook hit him on his abdomen. Hyunjin shrieked in terror and pain. The next hit landed on his thighs. Next on his chest. Like that the beatings continued on. After almost half an hour, he stopped.

Long marks ranging from red to purple marked his body. Hyunjin's throat was raw from all the screaming. He was completely roughened up but not in Dongwook's eyes.

He continued to torture him with various toys. He tortured his nipples with wax, his whole body was whipped and the vibrations were still going on.

After the usage of every single toy, Hyunjin was limp on the bed. His eyes were half closed with all the exhaustion.

Then Dongwook removed his own pants. Hyunjin didn't have any energy to react as Dongwook thrusted into him. Dongwook roughly fucked him for hours before he left him there, all naked and tied up.

After almost 5 minutes, Nathan barged through the door with Dongwook following him.

He was seething at the sight of Hyunjin. He turned towards Dongwook.

"How dare you?! How could you touch what is mine? My kitten!?"

Dongwook just shrugged.
"Take your kitten to the bathroom and wash him up. You don't want him smelling like me right?", said Dongwook. He was smirking hard at Nathan.

Then he left them there. Nathan released him and held Hyunjin bridal style.
He went near Hyunjin's ear and whispered, "I will clean you of his scent and then fuck into you to make you mine again."

Hyunjin just laid there broken. Nathan sat him down in the bathtub full of cold water. After cleaning him, he joined him in the bath and fucked into him. Then he dressed Hyunjin in a white shirt, which was too big for his frame and black pants.

Afterwards Hyunjin was dragged towards the room where they were originally kept at.

There he was chained again as he looked at the unconscious forms of his hyungs. They were naked and covered with all the bodily fluids.

Two men along with Dongwook came. The men took away Taehyung and Mingyu as Dongwook stayed behind with Hyunjin.

Dongwook crouched down and took out a black rubberband.
He then pulled half of Hyunjin's hair and pulled it back to form a half ponytail. Hyunjin stayed as quiet as a mouse. He didn't dare speak to him.

Then Dongwook pressed a kiss on his lips and left him there...

All broken.