Part 13-Recruitment 

(Yamato pov)

I was walking through one of the pathways to the Ubuyashiki estate when I heard the sounds of wings flapping in the distance, a kasugai crow landed on my right shoulder and said to me" Caw! Greeting Yamato, I'm your new kasugai crow, you may call ...

I was walking through one of the pathways to the Ubuyashiki estate when I heard the sounds of wings flapping in the distance, a kasugai crow landed on my right shoulder and said to me" Caw! Greeting Yamato, I'm your new kasugai crow, you may call me Taka" he said with much enthusiasm.
Yamato:" Hello, Taka, it's nice to meet you."
After the small greeting, I continue on my way to the master mansion. And after traversing the pathways, I finally arrived at the Ubuyashiki mansion, where I was greeted by two of Kaguya's children Kiriya and Kanata Ubuyashiki.

 And after traversing the pathways, I finally arrived at the Ubuyashiki mansion, where I was greeted by two of Kaguya's children Kiriya and Kanata Ubuyashiki

(Kiriya and Kanata Ubuyashiki)
Kiriya and Kanata:" Greetings great uncle."
Yamato:" Hello, Kiriya, and Kanata, how have you two been?"
Kanata:" We've been doing quite alright."
Yamato:" Glad to hear it, how's your father doing by the way?"
Kiriya:" He's fine, just resting right now after he collapsed a week ago."
My eyes widened after hearing this and immediately began to ask them questions about this.
Yamato:" What happened?! Has his illness gotten more worse?!" I asked the two of them.
Kanata:" He's quite alright, lady Tamayo used a new type of medical drug to help lessen the effects of the curse for a bit."
This took me by surprise, as I was told by Kagaya that his disease can not be cured, as it was a curse placed on the Ubuyashiki bloodline for giving birth to the first demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji back in the Heian era.

Kiriya:" Lady Tamayo explained that the new drug she created was an experimental medical sedative, it was originally designed to be a contingency plan in case your demonic side was too suddenly take over. But she later then modified it to help try and ease father's curse.
Yamato:" I see, so the drug hasn't cured him, it just slowed down the effects of the curse," I said with astonishment.
Kanata:" Indeed, lady Tamayo explains that the medicine will relieve his pain and help him walk better and such."
Yamato:" Really, well glad to hear it"
I was really happy to hear about this new development.
After being informed about Kagaya's conditions, I told them that I would be back later when he wakes up and soon bid Kiriya and Kanata farewell and left the estate. While leaving I began to remember the day when Kagaya showed up at our village to recruit me for the Demon Slayer Corp.
(Flashback)(age:10)