Chapter 1 - Library love

You tried to sneak out again. But suddenly, your bodyguard Scaramouche caught you, "What are you doing. Didn't I tell you to listen to me?" He sighed. "Why don't you ever listen to me? " he grabbed your arm and locked the window. He's always nagging me! I want to see more of the outside "Bed. now Y/n, You have homework." Scaramouche said in a slightly irritated and annoying voice. "Fine! I'm tired anyway..bitch." You said. You went back to sleep and Scaramouche slightly creaked the door shut. The lights were off and it was peaceful. Your diamond glow-in the dark stars shimmered in the darkness, sometimes you wish you weren't rich so you wouldn't have to deal with him!! As your thoughts drifted away, your vision became blurry, you were falling asleep. Your mind felt peace. You haven't slept like this in awhile. Before you realized you were asleep.

You woke up. You had a silly and delicious dream! You were eating strawberry cake with your friend Klee and Diona, klee was stuffing her face!! Someone was pulling on your arm lightly. You focused on your vision and it was scaramouche. "Wake up, you gotta study today" you were a little shaked up to finally see him without black clothes, that silly little coat. You rubbed your eyes. "Q..Quit pulling asshole! Hurts my arm!" You spat back. You glanced at the window looking at the birds and got out of bed. "I'll be outside of your room, if you try to escape, I'll make sure you never intend to again. " He mumbled. Not to admit that was kinda cute.. Wait?! What- Nevermind. You prepared a set of clothes and put on the water. You put some bubble bath, well, some expensive brand..? And put in some flower petals. You always do this, tough to admit, you kinda get bored of it. You sank into the bathtub. After a nice and soothing bath you finished and put on your clothes. You've already drained the bathtub, time to study. Scaramouches face turned red when he saw you. His pupils dialighted and you two did eye contact "Ahh.. Never mind! Just forget it!" He let out in a soft voice, you just smiled and he led you to the library, you kinda held his hand..you turned abit flustered. "What's wrong?" He said teasingly. "N-No- I'm sorry!- Nothing.." You see with a pinkish tint in your ears, scaramouche chuckled, You just realized a few girls were staring scaramouche, I mean yeah...? but to my boy- bodyguard? no! "kiss me" you whispered. "without hesitation!" Scaramouche said in a warm voice and went straight in, you turned redder not excpecting this, he let go after awhile and you saw the girls snickering, you covered your face with your hands "whats wrong y/n?"Scaramouche said teasingly. "N-NN..? uhh? nothing!!" you tried to cover up the fact he just KISSED you?! "l-lets get back to studying! i have an exam and some homework!" after about a few hours of studying, you and scaramouche decide to leave.