Chapter 2 - Kamisato slumber party

As you lay in bed thinking about what the heck just happend a few hours ago, you glanced to the side and saw scaramouche staring at you smiling warmly, that smile always warms your heart, scaramouche realized you were making eye contact and turned pinkish, you smiled abit. "RING RING!!" You got a call from Ayaka, "Hey Y/n! We are hosting a kamisato slumber party! invite all your friends! the place is at the Kamisato Estate. See ya there! BEEP BEEP." You glanced at scaramouche "Hey, ayaka is hosting a slumber party, im coming so..maybe want to join?" You asked. "Of course! im your bodyguard." scaramouche muttered. "Well, its today night, at 8.00, we are staying there for 2 days!" you mentioned, "well why not we get ready? we are staying for 2 days." scaramouche replied. "Okay then, ill put it in a bag." you responded. You could already see Scaramouche taking some of his clothes, you took your clothes and other necessities too, after about 30 minutes you and Scaramouche were finished, it was already almost nighttime, "well we better get going!" you said, Scaramouche just winked and smiled, you blushed a little, you texted your personal driver to drop you and Scaramouche off. as you sat down waiting for your driver, you and Scara did a bit of chitchat.

"Well, i guess if we are kinda close now, you call me  Kunikuzushi, or Kuni for short." He said blushing and fidgeting with his hands abit. "Well, i also think you don't have to adress me as Miss! just call me Y/n." you mumbled also making eye contact and blushing as red as a tomato! "Well, Y/n, i guess we are kinda more than enemies, or friends.." you turned into a more maroon-like color, Scaramouche started laughing and you started laughing too, after 5 minutes of chitchat and giggling, your private driver was here, you were getting pretty tired and Scara escorted you to the car, You both went in and it was tough trying not to sleep, you eventually fell asleep on Scaras lap, He was blushing but you didn't realize it, he stroked your hair softly and smiled, after what felt like to be an eternity, for Kuni! you were at the Kamisato Estate! "wake up, sleepyhead~" Kuni said in a teasing manner. "W-Wha?!" You said with a flustered look "Lets go!" Scaramouche said cheerfully, He carried your bags into the Estate.

You were abit early! Yoimiya, Ayato, Ayaka, Gorou, Kokomi, Kazuha was there! "Hey guys!" You and Scaramouche said
"Hi Y/n! Hi Scaramouche!" Ayaka said, The others greeted you and Kuni, After 35 minutes, everyone arrived! you and everyone had a blast! You were drinking boba, eating sakura dango, All kinds of stuff! after about a few hours, it was time Truth or dare! "Hmm.." Ayaka mumbled "Truth or dare Yoimiya!" Ayaka said "Hmm, Truth!" Yoimiya muttered, "What is the worst thing you've done?" Ayaka said, "Well, Nothing! I don't remember doing anything wrong.." Yoimiya said. "Truth or dare, Y/n!" Yoimiya asked. "D..dare!" you muttered "are you sure you are comfortable with this? just making sure." Scaramouche whispered in a comforting voice. "im okay." you whispered back, "Kiss your crush! or if you dont have a crush kiss the mist HOTTEST boy in this room!" yoimiya said confidently, you blushed abit and kissed Scaramouche and looked away in embarrasment, scaramouche was speechless and red, everyone gasped and started laughing, you joined in too and after a few games, it was probably too late because you went to bed, a few hours later and everyone started going to bed.