Chapter 3 - Fireworks

"Rise and shine sleepyhead."

a fammiliar voice..what what?! you drifted into reality, and you saw scaramouche. you groaned "im still sleepyy kunniiii~..~" you muttered, "we gotta get ready, we are going to some spots plus at night, a fireworks show!" scaramouche said gleefully, you decide to get up and brush your teeth and shower, you got into your kimono and put some accesories on. "Woah, you look beautiful.." Scaramouche mumbled, Your pupils shined when you saw his beautiful kimono, "Your so....." you said but stopped, "nevermind." you muttered and held his hand tightly.

You and your friends arrived at the festival, you were abit tired after using Geta, but you made it, and oh boy that was beautiful, there was arcade games, other games, Yoimiya was busy preparing for the fireworks show at the end. We all decided to split up cause hes my boy.. why do i keep on saying this? i meant Bodyguard not boyfrie...nevermind.."Ooh! lets try these crane games!" you said cheerfully with a look of glee, you were weirdly obsessed with kuni.. "Sure! ill help" He smiled, it was not like those fake ones before he was your "friend" it was passionate, it was.. true...? Just stop with these thoughts and focus on the crane game. "Ooh Ooh!! i won a kitty plushie!:3" you said happily! "Yay!! im so proud of you!" scaramouche said and hugged you from behind. you blushed lots and hug the cat plushie, he let go and we decide to go find some cats since we have 40 more minutes till' Yoimiya's firework show, We found this cute calico kitten! we called him mittens! "Aww, the cats are sooo cute! mittens probably only a few months old! right Y/n?" Kuni asked. "Yeah its sooo cute!! i love it!" I said while stroking the cats neck. The cat was purring feeling like a total queen.

We got some udon! it was so delicious! we had only 15 minutes for Yoimiya's firework show! I blowed onto the noodles waiting for it to get a little more colder, i took my chopsticks and folded the noodles, and slurped the noodles, Ohhh...It was SOOO good! i had some if those character fishcakes!! it was a cute red bird, Kuni watched you as you ate and started eating, After we finished we got a cute matching keychain! after we realized we have 5 more minutes for the show, you were pretty close!

!!THE NAGANOHARA FIREWORK SHOW IS ABOUT TO START!!

Wow. the fireworks blinged and it was beautiful. "Its so...pretty..." You said

"I want to give you a surprise, Y/n." Scaramouche held your hands, And showed you the surprise.

                                            "I love you, Traveler

"I love you, Traveler."