Part 4 - A new start

"I love you too." you replied blushing,

the breeze was peaceful, the fireworks were loud but it didn't ruin the moment, Scaramouche giggled,

"So we are partners now?" he said with a red face,

holding you by the waist, nobody ruined the peaceful moment, it was truly a thing.

"Oh yeah i forgot something." you mumbled

you handed Scaramouche a cute purple tamagotchi shaker keychain, you had the pink one, there was a small gust of wind when the last firework blasted, you smiled and admired the firework holding his hand, it was our last day for the kamisato sleepover.

"but.." Kuni mumbled, his expression turned sad, "I'm afraid i might lose my job, I can't be your bodyguard."

your expression turned into a kinda sad look,

"Atleast we will stay together." you said, turning the air to a more cheerful one.

Timeskip to tomorrow!! (take a quick rest/snack/water break! if you want! and your at Y/Ns house rn!!)

you groaned, it was too early but Kuni was still sleeping, you decided to make some toast and eggs for him and you, you made some coffee too, soon later, you just sat next to him, waiting for him to wake up, you stroked his hair gently, he was taking awhile to wake up so you took a shower, the food was still pretty hot, After a few minutes he woke up.

"Phew! I was worried the food was gonna get cold." You said

"Oops, sorry for getting you all worried! Oh, you made food!" He hugged you from behind showing his love.

"Well lets go eat! You look pretty hungry." You insisted.

You and Kuni went to start the day, He loved the food so much! You made TEYVAT FRIED EGG!

"This is SOOO good!! i love how you make it!!<3" he kissed you on the cheek and finished his plate.

you finished your plate and brush your teeth, you lay in bed scrolling on your phone and scara hugged and kissed you<33

PART 5 COMING SOON!!