[019]

Madness is somewhere in between chaos and having a dream.

I have never seen Peter angry, and I hope I never will. Luckily enough after I explained to him what happened he calmed down, realizing that it wasn't that bad. He places his hand gently over mine and smiles. "I'm not mad." He mutters, seeing that I looked worried about his reaction. I nod. "Okay, good."

The rest of the day went by in a blur. We went off to do our training, ate lunch, did group training for the first time in a while, then went for dinner.

When I finish my plate of food I toss the paper plate into the trash bin. I walk over to Peter who was stationed by the door. "All done?" He asks. I nod. He reaches out his hand, taking mine. We walk down the halls, hand-in-hand.

When we reach my room Peter closes and locks the door behind us. I strip off my clothes while Peter does the same.

He walks to the bed and motions for me to follow. We both get under the covers, him pulling my back into his chest. His warm breath hits my shoulder as he leans down to kiss my shoulder and neck.

"I love cuddling like this." He whispers into my neck, his lips brushing up against my neck. "Me too." I quickly fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me. Without Peter, I don't think I could fall asleep as quickly.

The next morning Peter leaves early so he can get ready

The next morning Peter leaves early so he can get ready. I fall asleep for a few more hours before my alarm wakes me up.

I make my way down to the cafeteria where they are serving pancakes. I quickly shovel down my food before tossing out the empty plate. The rest of the children have also quickly eaten their breakfast and are already on the way to the rainbow room.

I go and find Peter and we make our way over there. We play our usual game of chess before Brenner comes in. "Good morning everyone." He says in his usual monotone voice. "Good morning, papa." The children reply. "Today we're doing more group training, so everyone, follow me."

We all stand and follow behind him, Peter trailing behind me at the back of the line. We make our way to the large training room and line up against the wall.

"So does everyone remember the training we did a couple of months ago?" Brenner asks and all the children nod. "Well, we'll be doing the same thing. 002." The young boy raises his head to look at Brenner.

"Step forward." The boy steps forward into the middle of the room. "003." The other boy comes forward to stand in front of 002, facing him. They had blindfolds put on them.

They battle it out like they did last time, with 002 winning yet again. This goes on until it's 011's turn. Once their blindfolds are on I notice the growing confidence on 011. Suddenly she sends a surge of energy directly at 002's feet, sending him flying backward.

She takes off her blindfold and I smile at her, she smiles back brightly. Soon enough it's my turn and I have to face 011. Peter steps behind me to put on my blindfold. He rubs my shoulders before leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Good luck."

I suddenly feel 011 pushing energy at my feet, causing me to slide back a bit, but not far enough. I smirk. I get into her head and to mess with her emotions to catch her off guard. Once she's confused enough I send a wave of energy directed at her ankles, sending her flying into the wall behind her.

When I hear her smack against the wall I rip off my blindfold, giving her a concerned face. She smiles to let me know that she's okay.

"Good job everyone." Brenner says as he writes down a few notes in his notepad. "It should be time for dinner so you should all go down to the cafeteria."

All the children leave the room, me and Peter following. I get my food and quickly eat, then I find Peter and we go back to my room.

This same schedule happens every day, Peter leaves early in the morning to get ready, I go get breakfast, we meet in the rainbow room to play our usual chess game, we go to training, rainbow room, dinner, then I meet Peter and we go back to my room

This same schedule happens every day, Peter leaves early in the morning to get ready, I go get breakfast, we meet in the rainbow room to play our usual chess game, we go to training, rainbow room, dinner, then I meet Peter and we go back to my room. This happens for the next few months.

During these months me and Peter's bond grow. We spend a lot of time together and get to know each other even more. He's told me more about his past and his family, and I've told him about mine. We've talked about our favorite things and how we wish to see how things have changed outside of the lab.

The more we talked about the outside world the more we want to leave. So, we decided we should put together a plan to escape. I mentioned bringing 011 along, she deserves better than this place. Peter agrees and we start discussing our ideas.

One idea would be to get a keycard from an orderly. Peter clearly doesn't have one due to his past. We would get the chip out of his neck so he doesn't get tracked down. When we get the keycard we go to the controls room. There's a pipe that is big enough for us to squeeze through and leads out to the other side of the fence, leading us to freedom.

We'd have to do it quickly enough to not draw any attention. So the best bet would be to do it directly after dinner. When me and Peter go down to my room we usually pass by 011's. We'll grab her and head down to the control room.

However, we'd have to disarm the cameras. So, Peter will go to the surveillance room and disconnect the cameras directly after we grab 011. Once that's done we go to the control room, unlock the door, and go through the pipe, out to safety. We'll run until we see other forms of life and then we'll know we are safe.