𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 / 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱 | 𝘈𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥

Fandom: Grey's Anatomy
Rating: T
Words: 248

Summary: A conversation between friends leads to an embarrassing secret being revealed

3rd Person POV

"Aren't you afraid?" Mark asked Derek while sitting beside the neurosurgeon.

Derek looked up with his eyebrows furrowed, "Of what?" he asked.

"I mean, have you seen your wife? She's wearing a short skirt and she looks so sexy with it on, are you not afraid a patient's gonna hit on her?" Mark asked.

Addison leaned on the doorway while looking at the two Guys that are facing the window.

Derek shrugged his shoulder, "No, I'm not, my wife can wear whatever she wants," he proudly said.

Mark looked at him, "Because?" he asked.

"Mark, Addison's not gonna cheat on me and it's because I'm afraid of her," Derek simply said.

Addison's jaw dropped.

"You're... Afraid of her?" Mark asked.

Derek sighed, "I am afraid, in a good way, not in a bad way," he said and shrugged his shoulder again.

"Oh your afraid she'll spank you if you tell her, her skirt was too short?" Mark Snorted.

"Didn't know you were into that stuff Shep" He chuckled humorously thinking of His best friend bent over Addison's lap

Derek shook his head ignoring Mark's last comment, "I'm afraid I'll bend her over on the table and spank her till' her ass is red, done? Good, gotta go," he said and stood up once his pager went off.

Mark turned around and his eyes widened when he saw a blushing Addison in the doorway.

fin