𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Her eyes judged the sight of her mom's new Facebook post. She was currently in Manila having a 'fun vacay' with her friends. Men surrounded the her and her gorgeous beauty pageant friends with seducing smiles on their faces. She scoffed walking back to the boys' room with a big scowl.

As soon as she enters, she was met with a man rushing past her with a box. "Oy... what's up with the crew here?" Xana stuffs her phone back into her jacket pocket along with her recent negativity.

"Wow, look at you! You little pretty princess." Q shook her back and forth with a 'happy early morning' smile. "Kay, I'm getting Dae." He knocks the door first but continues to push the door open. "Hey, so we gotta go now, or we're gonna be late."

"I'm leaving this open." Min Ho squints at the two before following Xana's lead out the dorm.

"Dae, now."

"Such a cock block, Q." Xana pushed him.

"Excuse me? First off, Dae's already dating Yuri and second, classes for the first day is something we can't just skip. It leaves a really bad impression. Hey, where'd you get that?" He points down at the chunky ring on her left hand middle finger.

She hesitates for a moment, looking at it herself. The ring was... special to say the least. Pure gold with diamonds encrusted into the rim with a large V in the center spelling it out with emerald. "Fancy, right?"

Too fancy.

"It's a little tacky in my opinion." Min Ho yawns out.

Xana pauses for a moment before looking up and down at him. "You're really going to say that to me, Hollywood?"

Q separated from the pair, going off to his first class. "Have fun! Don't hurt anyone, Xan."

The two quietly walked beside each other until Min Ho breathed out heavily. "What's up with your name?"

"My name?"

"You heard me, Xanax." He scoffed to himself, laughing at his own little slander.

"You're not the first person that called me that, bro." She stifled a fake laugh harshly pushing him away before she walked into her new class. "See you later, baboy!"

"What are you even saying?!" He stomped away.

xoxoxoxo