1

It was a normal day at the FBI office. She was sitting near her workstation, gossiping about stuff with her best friend. But the normal day slowly took an abnormal twist.
"Officer Miley and Officer Demi, the chief wants you in his office now." the clerk said as she handed them their cups of coffee.
They were generally called by the chief only if there was some mission ahead. The thought of a new mission brought mixed feelings in their heart. The feeling of pride, anxiety, fear and excitement overtook their minds. Taking a deep breath, they knocked on the door of their chief.
"Good Morning chief." The Burnette girls smiled as they entered their chiefs room.
"Good morning officers. He replied a smile on his face. He wasn't like the normal F.B.I officers. He wasn't rude or serious. He was sweet and friendly. Maybe that's the reason everyone in the office loved him so much.
"Do we have a new mission coming our way?" the blue eyed girl asked with excitement vivid in her voice.
"You guessed it right Miley. But it's not just a normal mission. It's something more than that." Chief David said as he gestured the girls to sit down.
"What do you mean by something More? The brown eyed girl asked her chief.
"You have to work along with some officers from the Vegas department." He said in his usual cool tone.
The girls were now even more excited.
"That's awesome" the brown eyed brunette squealed.
"Demi calm down." Miley said trying to keep calm. "How many officers are we working with?" She added looking at her chief, who was now a little tensed.
Both the girls could clearly sense his tension and they knew it meant something really bad.
"Three" the chief sighed and continued "Officers Liam Hemsworth, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas"
"What?" Both the girls screamed in unison.
"I already saw this coming" the chief thought to himself.
...............................................................................................
Do you people want me to continue the story.!!!!