5

Best friend? What the hell? You never told me before Joe yelled as we entered our apartment.
You never asked Liam replied with a smirk on his face. He was so friggin happy after he met Miley. I'm not really complaining but it was pissing me off.
All of us sat down on the couch, deeply engaged in our own thoughts.
She wasn't happy. Liam finally broke the silence. I knew he was talking about Miley but I chose to stay quiet and so did Joe. He was acting mature today. Strange!
There was something inside, that was eating her away. Liam took a huge breath and continued She was a wreck when I first met her. We dint really speak in the beginning but then eventually we grew closer.
Somehow I felt myself more interested in the conversation. How couldn't I? It was about Miley. Duh!
Do you know what was wrong with her? Joe asked Liam as he nodded.
I do. Believe me it's really horrible. She's strong. Very strong. Liam gave a sad smile.
I knew she loved me. But I couldn't break her so much. There must be something else.
I'm a good listener Liam. I finally spoke up. We've got the whole night.
I don't know Nick. He continued. I don't think I can tell you. It's not my secret.
He had a point but I wasn't letting it go. I had to know what hurt her so much. I loved her as much as I did five years back. Sometimes I ask myself why do I care after all this time? Then I get a reply from in my chest. After all this time? Always!
Nick! Liam spoke up. This time he looked nervous. I know whatever he's going to tell me, I might not like it.
Yeah! I replied, trying to be as cool as I could.
Don't hurt her again. She's been through a lot. You might not get into a relationship again but you might make good friends. Just like me and her. Just remember never mention Tenesse.
Tenesse.! It's got something to do with the place.

Heyya! I'm putting this story on hold rn. So yeah! Please read my new story'Stay'. I've been thinking about that from ages. So yeah! Read it please.