3

"Fuck life" Demi said as she sat in her place. She had a really wired look on her face, which she generally puts up when she is really pissed.
"Demi, calm down. It's just a mission. We'll manage it. I promise." Miley replied, as she tried to convince herself more than Demi.
Demi opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Hey girls" Olivia said as she made her way towards them. Olivia was more of a diva than a police officer. All the boys in the agency were crazy about her. But that was not the reason our girls hated her.
They hated her for a reason. She ruined their lives. She along with her friend Blanda. They were troublemakers. Miley and Demi hated them with a passion.
"What is it Olivia?" Demi asked as she stood straight in front of Olivia.
"Heard you guys are working with some hotties from L.A." She said sounding so desperate.
"Uhm, you got only half of it right." Demi said as she leaned back in her chair. "They are new, but not hot for sure."
"Oookaaaaaay" That was all Olivia could say.
"It's ok Liv. They are Nick and Joe." Miley said stressing on the names. "You know we hate them."
"Miley, Demi, you know I dint do it on purpose. We were all drunk." Olivia sighed. "I know I can never make up to this, but I hope one day you will understand me." Olivia curled her lips into a sad smile.
She apologised to them for what seemed like a millionth time. Maybe she dint do it on purpose, but she did it and that's what matters.
But Miley being typical Miley hugged her.
"It's ok Liv. I know you dint mean to do that. They were the ones who forced you to drink. They should have had the slightest sense that they had girlfriends." Miley said trying her best not to cry.
She could be the strongest girl in the department, but her heart was as sensitive as a five year old.
"Why did you even forgive that bitch?" Demi lashed out at Miley after Olivia left the room.
Unfortunately Demi was not as sensitive as Miley.
Taking a deep breath, Miley replied "Demz we both know it was not their fault. It was those douchebags who persuaded them to drink and when your high, you won't know what you are doing."
"I know Mi, but it's just so hard for me. I loved him with like everything in me and that day, I caught him in the bed with some other girl." Demi sobbed silently as Miley hugged her.
"Ahem Ahem" they heard someone cough making them spring apart. It was Chief.
"Morning Chief" the girls said, which he replied with a smile.
"Officers, ready to meet you partners?" He asked as the girls nodded putting up the fake at smiles in the world.
"Meet Officers Joe Jonas ,Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth."
The girls were more than nervous. They felt like the brave part of them, escaped their body. But yet, they stood still like nothing was wrong. They heart was pacing as they sound of the footsteps grew louder and louder. And then they entered.
First was Joe followers by Nick and then by another guy. The girls guessed him to be officer Hemsworth.
Nick PoV
Joe opened the door and walked inside. I followed him, but a part of me was scared and another part of me was guilty. I never felt so uncomfortable before. I was the reason she left Vagas. I put her through all this hell. I can't expect her to forget every thing and be nice to me.
"Hello" I heard a voice. It was her voice. It was Miley. I dint look up, I dint have the courage to face her after all these years.
"Joe your choking me" I heard her giggle. It was that laugh I fell for. How could I ever cheat on her?
How?