Part 1: The Introduction

The night was cold and crisp. I was laying on my back with the breeze filling my room with it's sharpness. I was dreaming heavily, unnerved by the coldness that swept over me.
I awoke suddenly at five in the morning. Shivering and numb I closed the window.
I could see my breath.

"What was that dream?" I asked myself sipping my morning coffee.
I was sitting in my chair with my laptop in front of me, still on the tinder page that was open.
I had been talking to this guy I matched with.

I just moved to this town, and my mom thought it would be nice for me to meet some new people and make a life here. I live in a small, but cute apartment outside my school.
I am studying computer science and engineering.

I noticed his online status changed from offline to online and he started to type.
I reread our chat and we were talking about a petplay scene that we both enjoyed.
Myself being the puppy and him being my owner.

I got a tingly feeling at him calling me his puppy. I had started to woof like a puppy to his cute remarks and endless flirting. It was cute.
I wanted so desperately to meet this guy. I only saw his torso from his neck down and so far I like him.

"Good morning puppy! Have you ate this morning?" He said in chat.
I responded with a pleased and happy 'woof' in the voice message to him.
He responded with a "Good girl!" and my heart jumped.

I liked him a lot. I really wanted to go deeper into the petplay scene with him. He seemed to know a lot about it. Which I liked too. Knowledge is hot.

I finished my coffee and took a nice warm shower. I was happy to start my day.
College doesn't start till next month so I have plenty of time to prepare.
I thought I would visit that bookstore around the corner and get this semesters text books and maybe some material I can read.

I got dressed and sent today's plans to my new owner and he replied with some flirting and a see you soon message in response.
I got in my car and started to drive. Parking a block away from the bookstore I walked towards it with a smile.

My owner Oliver had this cute paw print tattoo on his left lower neck.
Walking into the bookstore I noticed this fair looking guy at the counter smiling to this pair of women asking about a book. He waved to me as I walked in.

I grabbed my books I needed and noticed this old frail looking book sitting on top of a few others. It looked well used.
I picked it up and it had a similar marking on it's cover to Oliver's tattoo.
I stroked the cover, feeling it's rough leather and intricate edges.

The bookkeeper was standing behind me and said, "Hello, can I help you find anything?"
His voice was soft but firm and sounded smooth like honey.
I turned a little startled and dropped the book. "O-oh I am so sorry!" I exclaimed forgetting about the book.

The guy bent down to pick up the book and looked up at me with a smirk. "Good book choice by the way. I am quite familiar.
I noticed that tattoo on his neck peering from his collar.
"That tattoo?" I started as he stood up with the book fixing it's pages.
"Yes, hello Bella. I am Oliver, the one you have been talking to." He smiled softly and I melted.

We talked for a few minutes and I headed home with a smile. Talking with Oliver in person was a whole different level of amazing.
He loved my hair and how I smelled of faint lemon and vanilla.
He smelled of raspberries. An odd choice for a man, but I couldn't help but keep picking up his hand and smelling it.

I returned home and studied the strange book with an odd sense of awe.
It was strange. How does he have the same mark?

Sleeping was hard with Oliver on my mind. I wanted to be his puppy.