Part 7: Bella's Past

Bella had always been on her own. No friends, not really connected to any family.
Her mom wanted her to get some help before college and set her up with a therapist.
Bella had just turned 19 and mostly sat in her room alone.

     "Hello Bella, let's get started." The therapist said flatly studying Bella.
Bella sat in the open chair and put her hands in her lap nervously.
"First let's get started with why you are here... Loneliness, lack of friends, communication issues, and the more pressing matter..." He paused for a moment before trailing off. "Your need for the dog cage and toys..." 

     "My what?" Bella had no recollection of this. Had her mom put her up for this?
"I have photos of your room that your mother gave to me. I think it is strange she wanted me to see your room. However it is clean and tidy... Almost obsessively tidy."
"I used to have a puppy, he got taken and I haven't seen him sense. As for those toys I am 19 years old! That is private." Bella snapped back.

     "Listen, that does sound believable, much more than you enjoying yourself locked in a dog kennel. But no judgement. I am into the pet-play community too and I haven't seen anyone so young into it." He looked away before standing up. "Bella I am going to be honest with you. Your mom is very worried." He stopped by the window.

     "I know." She replied.
Bella went home and didn't say a word to her parents. How could they try to set her up like that? She was furious.

     Had she known her mom was trying to set her up she wouldn't have gone to that stupid therapist. He had given her the creeps.
Why was he so weird? Why was her mom doing this? What is this memory?