oh no

Tori's POV

Ever since the hospital the police.surrounded Rob's house. He was sent to jail and I am now living with my new boyfriend James and like-a-daughter Charlie.

Everyone is sleeping right now. Its midnight. Soon I woke up feeling sick. I put on my panties and bra. Me and James celebrated. A wave of sickness ran over me so I ran in his bathroom locked the door and threw up. Over and over again. It hurt so bad. When I was done I sat against the wall. I started thinking I was supposed to be on my period two days ago. Oh shit.

James POV

I was sleep until I rolled over to an empty spot were Tori was supposed to be. I sat up so fast my vision became blurry. I herd crying in the bathroom. The light was on so I knocked.

Me: Hey babe are you OK

Tori:y-y-yes

Me:don't lie

She unlocked the door. So I went in she was on the floor in a ball against the wall crying in her legs. I sat beside her. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

Me:what's wrong..my angel should never cry

Tori: i-i-i think-k-k i-i-i m-m-might be p-p-pregnant-t

I looked at her with no emotion she looked nervous until I smiled. I picked her up and spend her she laughed as we kissed.

Tori:so your not mad

Me: hell no

We looked at the time 1:00 am. Damn a whole hour

We went to sleep and woke up to little feet jumping on the bed close to Tori's stomach

I got up and told her to stop. She stopped and I sighed.

Tori's POV

Charlie looked at James like saying what happened to the real daddy.

James: I'm sorry just don't jump to close to Tori's belly

Charlie: why?

Me:remember how you always said you wanted to be a big sister?

Charlie: yes

James: Tori's gonna give you that

Charlie:really!?!

Me:yep

She was so happy

Charlie: Thank you Daddy and Mommy

I was shocked and James smiled as she left to play tea party with her teddy bears and dolls.

I got up and took a shower.

~~~~~~~~

When I was done I went out to see no one. So I put on some of my boy short thongs and James purple football jersey from the show. I looked in the mirror. Cute.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw James and Charlie outside of the clear slide door in the kitchen. They were playing water football. I guess I'll stay in and clean then play.

I washed the dishes as I singed my song One Day .

(One day, one day, one day)

They're not gonna keep me down

They're not gonna shut me out

They're gonna do what they do, I do me

I'm moving against the crowd

I'm drowning out, their doubt

They're gonna do what they do

I'll do something original,