Monsters

I was in our room. With the door locked,the window opened and the lights flickering. James was at work with the girls. I can't believe this is happening again.

Then I remembered I put a navigation chip inside his phone. I took out my phone and pressed navigational bar. It said he was here? But where.

Me:the edge

I ran as fast as I could out the door.

The edge.....haven't seen it for years ever since mama floated of with my baby sister and then they both dropped in the water. The last time I saw them was when they turned into butterflies and left me here because I wanted to stay and there was something keeping me here.

I saw him at the edge. He had a gun pointed at me.

Rob:any last words...Victorian

Me:yeah....that's gonna hurt

He looked at me confused. Then two hands with long fingers wrapped around his neck and took off his head.

But he didn't have the baby any more. I felt something pulling my pants I looked down to see her,my baby sister,Lily. She had Kyle. She gave him to me.

While mama was killing Rob this horrible monster type thing came out. I put Kyle down. I ran far to a puddle and he stepped in it with me. I shot him with a taser and he got electrocuted by the water he was in but since I was holding it it did the same to me.

His head blew off but I turned pail and my eyes went darker. Now there was no one to save me.

I still felt the decreasing in my heart and increasing through pain. Soon I blacked out and this could be for good.

James POV

Me and the girls just came back. There was a guy on our porch well two.

Emily: SAM,DEAN!?!

She ran out the car to them

Sam:hey we have been here for an hour

Dean: yeah were is Victorian

Sam:I'm telling,jerk

Dean:Bitch

Charlie: mommy's in her room

Me: yeah she just text me thirty minutes ago saying she found were the baby is and she's calling the cops

They looked at each other with a 'fuck' expression.

Me:What

Sam:ALICE!?!

A girl came in a flash.

Dean: Stay with the girls we're going to get Tori

We ran into Dean's car. He drove to a mountain.

Me: what is this

Sam: the edge

Dean told me everything while we walked up it. I heard Kyle. I ran behind a rock and picked him up.

Sam was looking at something almost crying

Me:what's wrong

Sam:look

I saw an animal no monster with a blown off head. He looked like he was tased but there was water under him so whoever shot is going to be in water and get electrocuted too.

We ran to the person. It was Tori she saved Kyle.

Sam picked her up she looked sick. We got in the car and went to the hospital.

~~~~~~

We all went in her room. She was flicking through the TV.

Tori's POV

Me:how can you watch day TV it's horrible

Dean:I'm actually glad your alive.

Me:Me too

Sam:Hey Tori I missed you and um-

Me: have you been crying

Sam:yeah...look even though we broke up your still family and I still love you.

Me:same

We hugged

James:you scared the hell out of me *tears*

Me:I know and I'm sorry...a mother's love never dies

Charlie:Mommy got a booboo

Me:yeah

.

Emily:You really love us so much you would die.

Me:yeah all of you

I was holding Kyle. He stared at me with his blue eyes and hair that was just like James'.

Me:all I know....is there is no way in hell this is the end

Sam+Dean:That's my girl

There's still something out there and when it comes I'll be ready for it.