The "Dead" girl,Emily

I was in the kitchen alone. It was 5:00am. I was thinking about my stolen daughter,Emily. She was so beautiful. I love her and cry every day and night. I lost her when she was 7 years old. I was fifteen. Now I'm 20. Her red hair and beautiful blue eyes. Her four tooth smile. Made everyone go aw at the sight of her. My only light. Now I have James and Charlie.

The lights flickered on and off. I watched it then looked at the window. It was so dark I could see my reflection. My light blue eyes became wide as I saw a red head little girl beside me. She had my eyes Rob's red hair. My facial features. She hugged me and said.

Girl: help me mommy. I missed you

I looked from the window to that spot.nothing.

I burst in tears. There was only one explanation to this she's dead. I didn't tell you? I see dead people and dream about the future. It's completely normal to me. But the good thing was I didn't fully lie to James.

There's only one person who can help me with this. I put my jacket on and went outside. I got in my car and put the key in the ignition. It turned the radio on and the clock.6:45. I sped to the woman's house.

~~~~~

I got out of the car and knocked. She answered on the second knock.

?:Oh my hello Victorian

Me: I go by Tori now but hey Missouri

Miss: what brings you here Tori

Me: I saw her......

Both:Emily

Me: how'd you-

Miss: I can read minds and see the past,future, and present

Miss: what about her?

Me: The lights flickered on and off. I looked out the window to see me but a little girl with Rob's light red hair and my blue eyes she said "help me mommy....I missed you". When I looked over to the spot she wasn't there. So she's.... Dead right?

Miss:well.... You could be getting bigger in your power and since things like that happening to your family/loved ones.

Me:what happening

Missouri: she's still alive Victorian she ran from her kidnapper and she's in a aile here looking and hoping for you to come find her.

She said holding my hand. I pulled away and got my keys

Missouri: were are you going Victorian

Me: Finding my daughter

I ran in my car and drove to the closes aisle nope I went through everyone of them it was now noon. I was out of town then I heard crying down a aisle I never checked.

I went down it I saw her..Emily.

I sat beside her.

Me:Emily?

Emily: mommy?

She shook her head

Me:yeah

Emily: prove it

I sang to her the song I sung to her every night because she was the type that would give up...but I saved her

We can't

We can't back down (x4)

Not right now

We can't back down

Not right now

We can't back down

We can't back down