𝟎𝟎𝟐

See, being born again is technically like a gift from God

See, being born again is technically like a gift from God. I mean, you were given another chance at life and not only that, you were reborn into your previous life brain.

You could have corrected every single mistake in your old life. You can do what you always wanted to do. You can turn your wishes into good ones. You could have been special using your old knowledge. Or you could cry out loud to tell your babysitter to get you to toilet.

Under normal circumstances, I would definitely do something else. But the only thing I could do right now was the last one.

Everything had started very well. So just imagine, you had a wonderful father who could give you a happy and wealthy life that you would be a beautiful girl, and you were reborn into an anime world where there aren't any demons or titans. What more could anyone want?

Well, the answer to that question was probably milk. At least my baby body wanted it.

Technically speaking, being reborn was great, yes, I was grateful for that too, but...

... it wasn't nice to be a baby again.

Because there was no private life, no one who understood me, no freedom.

If I wasn't a really patient person—or if I had a bigger body instead of a baby body—I would have an Eren Jeager out of me and wipe out most of the world's population for my freedom.

But unfortunately both were absent. So the best thing I could do was probably sleep.

It had been a year since I met the twins and I was now nearly 4 years old. No matter how much I yearned to grow up, life was giving me a lot of difficulties as if this excitement was too much for me.

The worst was the kindergarten.

Yes, kindergarten. Probably the families who gave their children here had a lot of work and they could not take care of their children and brought them here to find friends, or that cursed place where some strict families sent their children to military training at an early age. You had to resort to political means in the name of socialization, that none of the children here were actually children, all of them had evil demons under their sweet cheeks.

I swore that I would never forget the betrayal my father did to me. But probably my baby brain would just forget about it.

I realized that I was underestimating Japan's education system. Even in kindergarten, you absolutely had to wear the jersey. Yes, you were playing games, but they were also teaching you their business. Although teaching the discipline at this age is really important, I didn't know how logical it was to teach so much at such a young age.

Or maybe I just realized that I wouldn't be able to live my childhood comfort very much and I was sad.

Fortunately, life would probably be a little simpler if I used my sweet cheeks and big eyes on adults, so I was confident in myself and my cuteness.