↳ [🏹] the announcement

Juniper, Blair, Violet and Yeona were back at the meeting room

Juniper, Blair, Violet and Yeona were back at the meeting room... again. "What if we are getting kicked out for real?" Yeona asked worriedly which made Violet sigh. "Yeona, for the one hundred and sixty second time, no we won't get kicked out. After all we are already confirmed to debut." Juniper nodded in agreement. "Violet's right, though it is pretty strange. Why didn't the CEO just call us as a group and had to leave Daileee out?" The girls sighed, kind of worried of what might happen.

The CEO finally came, 10 minutes late as always. The CEO sat on the usual fancy schmoochie chair and looked at them seriously. "Firstly, congratulations on making it into the debut group. Secondly, I hate to admit this but we are facing a problem." "What problem?" Blair piped up. The CEO sighed before continuing. "Lack of trainees." Right, the five of them were the only trainees of the company since the company is fairly new. "So... how does that have to do with us?" Violet asked curiously.

"You four are debuting in another group and will be promoting in both groups"

"wHAAAT? I mean uhm, yay"
"sHHH! The CEO is still talking"

The CEO laughed in amusement before continuing. "We need to get as much money as possible to gain profit and also to expand our brand awareness, and what's better than debuting another group?"

Yeona leans towards Blair. "He sounds just as bad as Crowley" she whispered, leaving Blair confused. "Who?" Yeona gave her a look as if to say, 'you uncultured swine'. (Just kidding)

"I spoke with Daileee on this and she decided it was best to promote in just one group." The CEO said, answering their unspoken enquiry. "So by process of elimination, we ended up being the lineup for this new groups?" Juniper asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Pretty much. It would be weird to debut a group with only 3 members. Plus it is best to let the youngest choose first." The CEO grinned, definitely not reading the room as the girls stared at him with mixed expressions.

"I see that you are all very excited! That's great!" The CEO grinned, very obviously not taking the hint at all. "Your group will be named Parfait."

After the CEO left, Yeona finally spoke up

After the CEO left, Yeona finally spoke up. "Guys, I think the CEO is obsessed with desserts..."

They couldn't decide the fandom name and decided to go with ingredients of a parfait

"Eggs." Yeona said blankly, making Juniper snort. "I don't think it is proper to call our fans as eggs" "Says the one who suggested flour" Blair shot back with a giggle. Violet sighs, "I can't think of anything."

"Parf-egg" Yeona said, seeming to be completely unaffected by the girls' mini banter.

"Huh?"
"That sounds kind of weird if you ask me..."
"But do you have a better suggestion?"
"Uhh... no"

"Well it can be a pun for parfait and it also sounds similar to perfect and eggs are ingredients to parfait so we can just say we name our fans that because they are perfect to us and without them we would not be where we will be?"

"What in the genius is this bullshitting"