↳ [☄️] e-clairmera ep1 1/2

The screen was an entire pitch black until you could see a little bit of light, it was as if someone was using their hand to cover the camera

The screen was an entire pitch black until you could see a little bit of light, it was as if someone was using their hand to cover the camera. "Okay, da da da then da da da. Got it?" A voice said, another voice laughed. "What 'da da da'?" "What in the Klee-?"

The hand over the lens finally uncovers it to reveal the members of Eclair with Blair holding the camera. "1, 2, 3, hellooo we are Eclair!" They all cheered a little (quite awkwardly) before falling silent. "So uhh... what do we do?" Violet asked, stealing a glance at the manager who was hiding in a corner away from the camera while giving the girls a thumbs up. Wow, very helpful. "Soooo, this is the first episode of our reality show or vlog, whatever it is." Daileee started to explain. "We were just thinking of a name." Juniper pipes in with a nod. "I was thinking of e-clairmera." Yeona continues. "For some reason, the more you think about it, the nicer it sounds." Blair laughed.

"Okay what are we going to do today?" Violet asked and they all think for a bit. "Maybe we should interview ourselves? After all it is our first appearance in a variety manner so it would be good if we introduce ourselves." Juniper suggested, making the other girls nod in agreement.

"Okay, who goes first?"
Silence filled the room as they all looked at each other. This is what happens when the group is filled with only introverts.
"You go first"
"No you."
"Juniper should do it, she suggested it"
"What? That's unfair!"
"What about by age?"
"Hey! That means I would still be going first!"

Eventually they decided to go by age, but instead youngest to oldest because Juniper keeps protesting to go first. "Hello Flowers! I am Daileee, vocalist and maknae of the group. Uhh... I really like Taylor Swift, yes, I got tickets to her concert hehe. And uhm... yeah!" The rest of the girls cheered in encouragement as Daileee quickly handed the camera over to Yeona who looked slightly nervous. "Hellooo, I'm Yeona, vocalist and rapper of the group and err... I love to eat noodles." Yeona laughed nervously, her mind going completely blank while Blair whined. "Oh come on! I'm sure you have more interesting stuff to say other than 'I like noodles'" Yeona forced a smile, "ha ha... I err... fictional guys are better than actual guys. That's it." And she quickly passed it over to Violet who was refraining from sighing.

"Hello! I am Violet, vocalist of the group. My favourite groups are Twice and Mamamoo. And I really like the colour violet, thus my stage name." She says, keeping her voice calm and (hopefully) showing no signs of nervousness as she introduced herself, making Juniper pout. "Godddd, how do you do it so confidently?" "Imagine if we win at a music show, all of us are just going to avoid the mic." Daileee giggled at that thought.

Blair then takes over the camera, fixing its angle before habitually tucking her hair behind her ear, making Yeona go "waaah~" because of how pretty she was. (Sorry, Yeona is just a little gay for her members) "Hello Flowers! I am Blair, vocalist and rapper of the group. I like a lot of cute things like Hello Kitty, cats and OOH! Barbie and Monster High! I swear, Mattel did Monster High so dirty, I-" "okay okay Blair I think that's enough." Juniper interrupts before Blair could go on to rant. Juniper finally takes the camera and smiles. "Hello I am Juniper, vocalist and tallest of the group!" She winked. "I also love Barbie and I used to be a trainee of SM Entertainment!" making all the other girls go "wow~" in admiration. "Okiee, and that concludes the end of our introduction."

"Is this where we are suppose to cut for the advertisement or sponsorship or whatever like those Youtubers do?"
"I guess so!"
"See you guys after the uh... break. Drink waterrrr!"

 Drink waterrrr!"