↳ [🐰] you know the drill

Idk bro

"Seriously, is the CEO trying to overwork us?" Blair complained as she violently pushed the door open

"Seriously, is the CEO trying to overwork us?" Blair complained as she violently pushed the door open. "Juniper can escape from all these. Ahh! So lucky." Yeona sighed, following after her into the meeting room, both of them not noticing that there was already a person inside.

"I swear to god, the CEO better not name us after desserts aga-" Blair continued before noticing the person, who was blinking at them innocently with a bright smile. "AHHH IT'S A GHOST!" "Seriously Blair? In broad daylight? There's no way it can be a- oh, hiiiii~"

The person giggled at the scene in front of her and waved in reply. "I'm Eva, nice to meet you both. I've heard so much about you two!" "About good things I hope." Blair mumbled, laughing nervously. They both took a seat on either sides of Eva. "I'm pretty sure the CEO is gonna waltz in and say we are to debut in another group." Yeona sighed, making Eva giggle. "Of course, why else would we be summoned here? Though since Juniper left the company and Violet has recently been busy with family matters, that's left with Daileee?" Blair continued, glancing over at the door as if the mentioned girl would come in anytime. "Poor child, even she is not spared from being overworked." Yeona shook her head, letting out a tsk tsk sound. Eva just looked at them both with a ʘ‿ʘ expression.

Right on cue, Daileee enters along with the CEO in tow. "I'm not late, am I?" She laughed nervously which made the three girls blink at her in unison. "What-" And Daileee turns around, letting out a high pitched yelp when she realises the CEO was right behind her. "IM SO SORRY DESSERT MAN— I MEAN UH MR CEO" she quickly spewed out apologies and rushed over to Blair's side, immediately hugging the older's arm and shrinking into the seat as if it would be able to hide her.

"Well I er- yes, right. I was going to say, you four are going to debut in a new group." The CEO cleared his throat. "Wow, shocking. I didnt know." Yeona mumbled sarcastically which earned a giggle from Eva, who was literally the only one out of all four of them who was smiling brightly. (She's a precious baby and is just happy to be there.)

"Chiffon. Your group name will be Chiffon."

"Cake? Does he mean chiffon cake?" —probably said by Blair"It is rather odd to have a group name consisting of two words or to name ourselves Cake" — Yeona the wise says"Okay, about the fandom name, how will we-" —definitely said by Eva who is pro...

"It is rather odd to have a group name consisting of two words or to name ourselves Cake" — Yeona the wise says
"Okay, about the fandom name, how will we-" —definitely said by Eva who is probably the only one who has yet to lose her sanity like the others
"Let's just call them Cakes" —Daileee who is already affected by her unnies' unhingeness
"Huh? Are you sure?"
"Why not"

"Cake? Does he mean chiffon cake?" —probably said by Blair"It is rather odd to have a group name consisting of two words or to name ourselves Cake" — Yeona the wise says"Okay, about the fandom name, how will we-" —definitely said by Eva who is pro...