Chapter : 13💜

Hello Lovely People✨

-----------------------------------------------------------

{Mature Content}

-----------------------------------------------------------

The veiny hands clutched some silver locks tightly and yanked the younger's head back harshly. The big dick inside his asshole abused his walls so perfectly. Tears welled up in corners of Jungkook's eyes and moans escaped his mouth.

He was on his knees, ass stretched out perfectly in a curve and at its best angle for Taehyung to fuck. His hands clutched onto the pillow and he buried his face more into it to supress the lewd noises he let out.

"I. Can. See. You. Are. Resisting. Your. Beautiful. Moans", Taehyung said through gritted teeth with harsh thrusts at each word.

"Umm~", Jungkook mewled gasping at the sharp burning sensation.

"C'mon pup. I wanna hear my name", Taehyung leaned on his back and whispered near his ear, kissing his shoulder afterwards.

"Yes~ohh yes~p-please...fuck...there", Jungkook moaned when Taehyung found the correct bundle of oversensitivity.

He smirked and thrusted to a little right hitting the spot again.

"Ahh~~hyungieee", Jungkook whined in pleasure.

Wondering how this happened?

When Jungkook woke up and turned to look at the elder, he found his bed empty. Sad.

Rubbing his face with his palms to erase his sleep, he looked for his own phone and saw Taehyung's phone on the night stand. Thank god he didn't leave without telling Jungkook.

Jungkook got up and walked into the hallway and that's when he saw a shirtless Taehyung cooking something while doing his little dance and humming a tone he couldn't recognise.

What a view in the morning! The handsome bachelor CEO cooking for you while you're still in your bed.

"Never thought you can cook", Jungkook commented sitting at one of the stools.

Taehyung turned with a smile on his glowing face.

"Morning Pup", he replied first. "I can cook, obviously".

"What's in the menu chef?", Jungkook excitedly asked as the aroma of honey invaded his senses.

"Pancakes with coffee", Taehyung replied flipping the flat cake in the pan.

"Sounds yumm to me", Jungkook rested his face on his palms and propped his elbows on the table.

Taehyung just chuckled preparing a plate for Jungkook with some pancakes, honey, blueberries, and whipped cream, he passed him the plate.

Jungkook's eyes lit up seeing the cute heart of whipped cream on the pancake.

"Aww, this is so cute. I don't wanna eat it", Jungkook cooed at the plate.