Camp (His POV)

We walked back from the beach in the dark. I loved being with Amy, and she looked so cute rugged up in her hoodie.

I couldn't with her innocence

I couldn't with her innocence. Kayla had caught up with Hudson and was talking to Amy in Spanish. I hate when they do that.
"English!" I was getting annoyed now.
"Fine," Amy poked her tongue out at me. Damn, these year 7's might be more mature than her.
"Hey, hey! Put that down!" Ms Smith called. Never mind. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly started sucking her thumb.
"Ugh, if the food's the same Imma throw that shit up," Warren clapped my shoulder. We stood in line behind a whole bunch of other Year 11's. Then, Heather turns around.
"So," She says in her annoying, ear splitting voice. "Are you two like, dating or something?" She points at me and Amy.
"N...no, w...w...we...a..." Amy breaks down.
"Heather, why don't you go back to sucking Mr Hamp's dick and leave us alone?" I shot at her before Amy started crying.
"N...no," She mocked.
"Mm, you should really get that stutter fixed. We wouldn't anyone to think you're anything but perfect, now would we?" Kayla buts in. I give her an appreciative look.
"Ugh, whatever," She flicked her hair and rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, keep rolling those eyes honey, you might be able to find a brain that way," Kayla makes us all crack up.
"Ah!" Heather gapes at Kayla. She turns quickly and marches into the hall.
"S...sorry...g...guys," Amy stammers. "I r...r...really need to w...w...work on my c...c...confidence," I put a hand on Amy's shoulder.
"Don't worry. I love insulting Heather," Kayla winked at her, and she burst into gorgeous giggles. We enter the noisy hall and take a seat. I end up between Amy and Hudson. When we grab our dinner (chicken schnitzel and greens with gravy) and sit down, I slide my hand down and under the table, to grab hers. She freezes for a second, spoon halfway to her mouth. Then she continues on like nothing happened. Good job. As time passes, Amy gobbles up her food like there's no tomorrow, and I get an idea. I release her hand and travel down to her knee, gripping it. She relaxes after a second, but I don't go any further. I don't want to push her.

"I don't know what you're talking about! It was really good! Well, for mass produced school camp food," Amy argues. She looks tiny compared to us, only being 5'7 and all.
"3 against one, and you really only count as a half," I chuckled. Amy drops her mouth. Then she whacks me with her oversized sleeves.
"Hey! You dick!" We all freeze. Amy Weddler swore. I've heard her, but I act surprised anyway.
"Damn, you've rubbed off on her mate," Hudson clapped my shoulder.
"I've always done that, just in Spanish," Amy smiled, and Kayla threw an arm around her, laughing.
"You two, I swear," Warren rolled his eyes.
"Why are you guys always hanging around each other? You may as well all date. I mean, we all know you guys just want to nail that little slut," Heather passed us. Warren, Hudson and I exploded, immediately stepping in front of the girls.
"Say that again," I snarled. Heather looked genuinely scared.
"You will not touch them as long as I'm around, do you hear me?" I threatened. She nodded quickly and ran off.
"You guys are like our big brothers. Except, you know, I'm dating one," Kay commented.
"Mm, much to my dislike," I mumbled.
"Psh, you just want Hudson to be your brother-in-law," Kayla joked. Amy laughed quietly. I could tell she was still nervous around Sonny and Warren, and that encounter with Heather shook her. I hated waiting, but I was going to have to wait until everyone was asleep to meet with her. Kiss those pretty little lips.
"Ok, boys, kids to bed then we meet, our room, 11?" Kayla declared. We all nodded, and the girls headed up the stairs to their room.
"Hey, what time is lights out?" A kid ran up to Hudson.
"10," And we walked off to our room. I flipped down onto the bed, and pulled out my phone.
"Fuck, Amy. She's so, innocent," Warren made a face, fake moaning.
"What?" I say, trying to sound as calm as I could as my blood boiled.
"I can't wait to nail her. She'll be so tight and small, and I'll get to teach her everything," I nearly exploded, but I somehow remained in control.
"Hey, hey, we're talking about Jesse's pretty-much-younger-sister here. Chill out," Hudson stepped in.
"But you're right. Lucky dick," I felt my hands clench into fists, flexing and relaxing.
"Alright, that's enough," I said through gritted teeth. There was a knock on our front door. I jumped up and got it as fast as I could, needing a distraction from the boys.
"Bedtime for the Year 7's now, so please remain quiet. Of course, you have no curfew, just be mindful however," Ms Rona said.
"Yep," I shut the door. We seemingly had a really good group this year, because I didn't hear anything from downstairs, and then it was 11.
"Yo, let's go," Hudson called quietly. We gathered up some of the shit we brought (lollies, Coke, chips) and headed for Amy's room.
"Hey!" I opened the door to Amy standing in a bra and pulling on pyjama pants. We made eye contact, and she screamed slightly.
"Shit!" I pushed all the boys out simultaneously as Amy ran into the bathroom. We stumbled out and I grabbed the railing.
"Nobody look in there, Warren," I growled. Hudson stood next to me on the railing.
"Well, this might turn out to be certainly an eventful evening," He joked.
"Mhm," I agreed.
"Hey, mate, I don't want to be that person, but genuinely, is there something going on between you and Amy?" I laughed.
"You're funny. No, I would not date her, that's just fucking weird," I shook my head.
"Whatever you say," Hudson turned around.
"Hey, you guys can come in now," Kayla appeared.
"Sweet." I walked in after her.
"Uh...h...h...hi," Amy stammered.
"Hey," I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.
"I...I...I'm sorry about before. I s...s...should...h...have made sure y...y...you guys didn't-
"Ames you have nothing to apologise for. ¡ESTOS ESTÚPIDOS IDIOTAS TIENEN QUE APRENDER A GOLPEAR!" {THESE STUPID IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN TO KNOCK!} Kayla yelled at us.
"Sigo pensando que es mi culpa," {I still think it's my fault} Amy whispered. Kayla threw her hands up.
"Oh... ¡mi... Dios! ¡No hiciste nada malo, Ames! ¡Vamos, solo acepta que no tienes la culpa de joder todo!" {Oh...my...god! You did nothing wrong, Ames! Come on, just accept you aren't to blame for fucking everything!} Kayla said, exasperated.
"Right, before you two blow up, or Kayla more likely, is it just us tonight?" Kayla nodded.
"Spin the bottle number 1?" She clapped her hands.
"Fine," We all sat in a circle, running Kayla next to Amy, Amy next to Warren, Warren next to Hudson, Hudson next to me and I was next to Kayla.
"Okie, let's do this," Kayla pulled out the bottle, placed it in the middle, and spun. It landed on me.
"Oh, ew!" Kayla gagged.
"Just come here," I mumbled and she kissed my cheek. I scampered back to my spot.
"Never ever doing that again,"
"¿Quieres cambiar la próxima vez?" {You wanna switch next time?} Kayla said something to Amy in Spanish and she went blood red.
"¡Qué asco!" {Gross!} She stuck out her tongue.
"Next, next, next," I hurried them on. I took the bottle and spun. It landed on Hudson.
"Nope, we're getting more people!" I got up and almost ran out. I knocked quickly on the other Year 11 doors, and rounded them up. Looks like spin the bottle night was happening now. Better than kissing Hudson. In the end I got 7 new people, one of them being Heather. Amy would hate me so much, and I didn't want to at all. I would have to pull her away to apologise. I walked in finally with Heather bouncing on my heels. As Amy hopped down from her bed, petite looking, and surprisingly graceful as she jumped off, she caught sight of Heather behind me. She instantly looked hurt, and ran out. I think Heather saw, because she laughed.
"That wimp," I rolled my eyes and ran after Amy.
"Jess! We're playing!" Kay called.
"Hang on, I'm grabbing Amy," I pushed my way out the door. Amy was standing there, leaning on the railing, all picturesque. Pretty.
"Amy." I shut the door.
"Go away, Jesse," She mumbled.
"No. I didn't want her to come, I promise, bunny," I walked up behind her.
"I'm not mad about her," She says shifting away from me.
"Then what's wrong?" I hugged her waist, but she unhooked my hands and pushed away.
"It's just what I get for secret dating Jesse Turner," She sighed.
"Bunny, I'm kind of lost here," I tell her.
"You don't see it do you? All you have to do is fucking take a step and girls come flocking to you! You don't know what that's like, having to watch girls obsess over you, kiss you, even fuck you! And not be able to a single fucking thing. You don't get it because I don't have guys lined up for me the moment this blows up! I don't have guys flirting with me, trying to get my attention, and all that shit! You will never know what it's like, to just be a sitting duck while everyone else gets priority. Because you're Jesse Turner, and I'm only me. And I get it! Ok! I get it! You didn't choose this life, you didn't want this, blah blah blah. But the point is, you do! You do have this life! And I'm not blaming you, I just hate it. Like I said, it's what I get for secretly dating you," Amy explodes. I take a step back, surprised. I had no idea the effect on her that this relationship was causing.
"A-,"
"No. Don't try, don't try to tell me it will all be alright, that we'll work through this, that we don't have to be secret. Don't give me that shit! I don't want it! I've already had it, and it left me without a dad," Amy turned back, clearly holding back tears.
And then I lost it.
"You think you have problems? My parents are fucking screw ups who couldn't raise a child, so now I'm stuck with parents that are never fucking around! You don't get to pull shit like that on me! I have this life, yes, I'm not to blame, yes, but you're the one who fucking signed up to date me. A relationship goes both ways, I know. Which is why I put up with every single boy talking about laying you, about making you scream, about hurting you. So you can't stand there and tell me that you have problems with the girls around me! I pull my weight, now you pull yours!" I exploded. We both had to be quiet, so this entire conversation sound funny.
"What?" Amy whispered. Tears welled at her eyes, and she placed a hand over her mouth. "I...I...didn't know y...y-," I bundled her up quickly, kissing her head.
"Never again," I whispered into her hair. She nodded into my chest. I pulled her into my room, and sat her on the bed. I locked both doors, closed the curtains and made sure no one else was in here, before finally coming back to Amy and connecting our lips. I groaned in the back of my throat as Amy pulled me down and on top of her.
"Yeah, we should stop," She pulled away.
"You're right." I mumbled. She kissed me one last time.
"I did tell Kayla that I was grabbing you, better go back," I helped her up and out the door.
"You're back!" Kayla hugged Amy and pulled her down beside her.
"No te preocupes, echamos a esa pequeña perra Heather, nadie la quiere aquí," {Don't worry, we kicked that little bitch Heather out, no one wants her here} Kayla spun the bottle as I sat next to Sonny. Kayla landed on a boy called Tyler, and Sonny looked livid when they kissed.
"Bro, relax!" I laughed. Finally, it was Amy's go. She spun and it went around and around and around, until finally landing on Warren. She looked disgusted, but crawled forward and touched lips with Warren for a split second. She pulled away and wiped her mouth.
"Ew!" She shrieked like a little child.
"Oh come on!" Warren complained.
"Right, next," Kayla took the bottle. When it came back around to me, I spun it and miraculously, it landed on Amy. I smiled secretly, and I could tell she was smiling too.