Chapter 3 🤍

POV AELIA

It's a sweet and shiny morning today and we got a holiday today so daisy invites sofia and me to her house for some girl gang chill out so I wake up at regular time take shower and headed to down stairs for breakfast.

my mom was preparing break fast while my brother was watching her carefully. And he was looking cute he was in 4 standard and too smart.

"Good morning "I greet them and they greet me back.

" today we have holiday so we are going to do some gardening  "josh say with wide smile

I made a disappointed face " oky but at evening today Daisy I and sofia have some girl meetings in her house"

" But you are always with them in school" he says making a face

" Oo josh I am going to spend my whole day gardening with you " mom says by making him smile.

God I got best mom in the world she was so sweet and beautiful and spend her time with us.

"now let's eat breakfast "mom says

        *******
After having breakfast. I change into a lavender summer dress and lavender transparent outer with some flat pair of sandals and the deep neck shows my sun necklace.
My name was given by my grandmother which  means sun , sunshine.
When I was 9 she gave me her sun pendant and told me to give it to my future love or husband and I never took it off

Dress of Aelia💗💗

******
" get some tissues from guest room" daisy scream from kitchen.
I let a frustrated sigh and goes to the guest room to my surprise the door of guest room was unlock and they always lock the door of their guest room  . When l enter inside the room clothes are all over the floor and I accidentally slip my foot at used condom I let a scream in pain .and too my horror the person sleeping in the bed sift the duvet and demonstrated his naked body and this time I scream even more intensive and with in a second I threw and clothes next to mine but bad luck its a girl bra so liel hurriedly covered himself into duvet and cover a girl body with bed sheet seeing him with a different girl cause ache in my heart. I don't know why but I have feeling of heart broke and then he gives his hands to help me and Jesus Christ when our hand tough it gave me a different feeling like little electric current.

Hearing my scream both sofia and Daisy come  into the guest room   and after watching the whole scenario daisy immobile in their place.

Liel's hands are on my arm and he helped me get up and sit in bed.

Liel makes some proud expressions and said"I break the virginity of your friends eyes" and I intensity remove my arms from his hand by his sentence my cheek grew red and I can feel it.
" fuck off leil" daisy said angrly
"Where is your manner " Leil made a confused face

By this time the girl got up and liel gave all her clothes to her and sent her into the bathroom to get dressed.

"what happens " sofia asked

I made a painful face "I thought I sprint my ankles it hurts"
And suddenly liel sit down. On the floor and takes my ankles on his foot and starts giving it some kind of massage I know liel was a medical student so he knew what he was doing and his touch felt so satisfying and warm .
"better you make her ankle less painful  " and there was an angry look in daisy face.

" just wait and see"liel smirk at daisy

"don't you think we have some job in the kitchen " Sofia interrupts us and they both rushed towards the kitchen leaving   us both alone and god it's awkward.

"feeling better "liel says staring directly into my eyes and god his eyes blue eyes pierce my heart
They always feel cold but now they were giving warm vibes

"yes it better"I break the eye contact

"so what do you think" Liel looked down at my foot

"about what"I asked feeling confused

"about losing the virginity of your eyes is it your first time watching a dig" he gives me a smirk

" it's gross . Have anyone told you that you are shameless" I answer

"they always said I have a pretty big cock and do it so well " he smiled at me and l pushed him but he has pretty good grif on my ankle.

"that rude "he makes a pout like an angry child and god he is cute.

The girl he slept with last night comes outside the bathroom.

" good night huh" she stars at us

"ya you got little experience sweety and I like experienced women"he left and foot at ground to catch up with her.

"I'm going to drop you but" he stares at me"got some little situation"

"Oo don't worry I am leaving on my own " saying this she leaves the room

"She is beautiful.  Why don't you take her to your room instead of the guest room " I shot him a look

" I don't like when my bed smells like someone else and I hate creating these memories in my room. It was the only place which gave me some piece" he shot a look at me.

*****
After some conversation with liel  sofia and daisy helped me reach the living room and they were baking cookies We ate lots of cookies and played some games. And at the end sofia dropped me home"

I hope you are enjoying the story💙