Chapter 6

POV AElIA

they are following me more then half way to my home so I decided to ask them about their problem.

"why are you following me, " I ask giving them a cold face.

"Because you are too pretty to be left alone" joe escape a laugh

"you know how good I am at martial art. I can break mouth of three boys at one time "  I replied and I think they understand I am giving them a clue.

Joe opened his mouth to replied but his words are cut by someone suddenly stopping 🚫 his bike .

"any problem "liel ask removing his helmet.

"just making sure that my future girlfriend going home safely" Joe replied with a simile.

"he is just out of his mind. Do you want some punches" I gave a stare to joe .

Liel laughed " what you see in this nerd to considering her as you future girl friend"

I gave him a stare thinking is he here to help me or making fun of me .

"bro how about stay out of our business"joe said and suddenly liel expression change he turn his eyes to me and said "hop on. Let me drop you to home "

I replied "I got legg" but he cut my sentence and gave me some cold stare like instruction "hop on "  how cold . I think for 2 sec before sitting behind him. And I could see annoying look on joe face .
As we both make our way I break the silence by saying " you know being nice doesn't take any  money"

I couldn't see his expression but I heard him
" that' s why I am being nice" after that we both keep silent on rest of our way .

The first thing I notice when I reached home is my little brother is standing in front of our house gate. And I immediately scolded him for being carless and playing on the road but LIEL  caches our attention "You didn't have to scold this little guy "  and this made Josh similes .
"hello my name is josh . I am aelia little brother would you like to play with me " josh said suddenly .

I kneeled in front of him to cup his   face "big brother has many work to do.  You got me I am going to play with you "

And suddenly a heavy voice interrupt us "I don't have any work. I can with you"I gave him some death stares but instead of backing off he park his bike and remove his helmet. And kneeled in front of my brother "Can I play with you"
Josh smiles and replied "of course you can play with me. You are my sister's boyfriend "

I made disappointed face "he is not my boyfriend "
Josh makes a cute face"but he drops you at our place"

"but he is not my boyfriend " then unexpected reply comes from josh "why"

"because he is not my type and pretty rude and cold"I smile
Before liel says his word I invited him inside and my brother took him in the garden .and I came to my room to change my school dress.

After changing my school dress to go to the garden and watch both josh and liel planting my trees and liel was looking damm cute .

I stood behind them"how many plant you are planning to grew. I know you love gardening but can't grew beyond measure it cause problem for all plant .you have to take care of "

Josh cut my sentence at mid " uncle brought them for me and I don't wanna make them die "

"you brother is ways good then you "liel laugh

I didn't reply him instead I start watering plant.
After some time I notice liel and josh are busy playing So I went from garden to kitchen to prepared some pasta. I know how to cook food I learn it from my mother I love learning different things. After preparing food for us . I took a pot of pasta and some plates and spoon with me to feed us.

Place where they eat there lunch💗

We have some table chairs in our garden so I took our lunch there. I called them both after they arrived I severed them and we started eating and I know that liel was oogling me which made me pretty uncomfortable  .
After lunch liel left our place.

" liel is such a nice guy "the brother said when I was helping him  finish his homework.

" but he is cold and rude to everyone "I replied

"I don't know but he is super nice to me and we also share the same interest"josh replied
After this little conversation my mom called us for dinner and we both finished our dinner and headed to our room .

I lay myself in bed and think about after noon how cute and good looking liel is how gentle he is with my brother and I also forget to thank him for helping me. I wondered if he was really that nice .I think I am growing a crush on him.

I am so lost on my own thoughts when a notification hits my phone .

When I checked my phone it liel last time I saved his number.
Dusty - how about thanking me by returning a flavour ???

Me-  thanking for what ?

Dusty-i think I have to remind you about afternoon .

Then I reminds about how he help me and play whole afternoon with my brother.
Me - what can I do for you.

Dusty -  just gave me some company for tonight.

Me-   where is Ryan ??

Dusty - lying unconscious after having some weed.
Now it's complicated.

Me -  I can't text you whole night I have to sleep.

Dusty - I am not asking you to text me the whole night. Let's get out somewhere.

Me- how about l don't return any favour. Becoz I am not going somewhere with you .what if you kidnap me or kill me or do something horrible .

Dusty-  how. About I tell everyone you used to like eat soil? And you dad call you apple jam becoz of ....

And here I can't think about any thing but hit my brother he is the one who told everything to him and I don't know what he tell him more so I didn't have any option now.
Me -  oky I am ready.

Which I am not. I have my black night suit on. But I am planning to go like this.

Dusty - Good girl. I am in front of your house come fast .

I took my black skaarf so I can use it hiding my face I slowly headed downstairs unlock the door wishing my mother can't hear me then lock it.
When I open my gate I spot him ... Devil himself