Chapter 5 💭

Pov Aelia

After reaching   home there   was only one thought on my mind that how Good leil touch feels towards my skin and how his icey blue eyes have an effect on me. His intense stare.
I like his bottomless charm but he only plays and sleeps with different girls and the next morning he treats them. Like he didn't even know them like . he didn't even drops her to his door. I felt bad me  that I am attracted to that boy.

I am busy in my own thoughts when my mom called me for dinner.

After having dinner I am busy studying  . I have a habit of studying late nights .when a notification hit my phone I checked my phone and there was a message from unknown no 

Unknown Number :how's your ankle?

Me: my ankle is all right and right now you were disturbing me

Unknown :disturbing from having a dream about my dig. ?

At this moment I know who he is and he is just annoying me.

Me: Can I block you?🙃

And there is  no response. And at that moment I wonder where he gets my number

*******
Next day I text daisy and let her know that I am not coming from her house.  I let my mom know the situation of my ankle and she didn't let me walk to the school so she was gonna drop me by her car.

After reaching school sofia and Daisy helped me out the whole day but there was one more person who hadn't have enough of annoying me and it was Joe Davies . he literally flirted with every girl and he has been approaching me since I joined this high school .when I am 13 we go to same martial arts classes but different school . But after joining this high school he literally annoyes me whole day today daisy and sofia  have some extra classes so I have to walk home alone I wanna call me mom but she have there own works so didn't try to bothered her.

When I started my walk home I noticed Joe and his 2 friend are following me.