Chapter 20 🤍

It was shiny summer morning and summer breaks started today I have my things to do my baby brother invited leil today because he was missing him and Leil's father invited me because he was making lunch by himself today I  put my white floral dress on flauting my sun necklace I heard me brothers excited. Voice and I know leil is here and I went down my they both are playing in lawn while I am watching them from balcony seems like my brother likes liels company my mom called all of us for break fast which is too late for break fast we all sit together I told my to make pancakes because I knew they are liel favourite he moan as he took his first bite " I am missing this taste for year's " he liel " my mother in law is the best chief "

I gave him a stare and mom burst into giggles " you are really cheesy do you want me told this recipe to Anna so she could make them everyday "

"no told aeliya about it " he replied

I shouted " why " mom let a laugh

" so you can make it everyday  after we get married " liel replied

It's awkward now " mom trust me I am not gonna marry this guy"

" but I want him as my brother in law " my brother makes puppy eyes.
My mom turned around him " okay lets decide after some years "

After breakfast mom took josh with her he really enjoyed working with mom and I left with leil for his house obviously.

As he stopped in front of his house I told him to come after a few minutes so no one could suspect us I started to untied my seat belt when he put his arms around my waist and make puppy eyes
" let's go out some where " he was killing me right now his blue eyes were looking into mine and like Taylor swift said I also wanna sink drown and died in his blue eyes I have to be strong

" but I have to attend this lunch or uncle will be sad " I replied

" come on tell him that you have some emgency" I wanna go with him so badly it

I protest " take it as a repay for giving me those dark hickeys "

He smiled " I wanna tell everybody that you are mine I don't like when people stare at you like rayn  telling me how he wanna taste you and wanna hear you moam wanna see how you look underneath your clothes. So I just marked what's mine "

I cringed at how rayn can think this about me " so does it work "

" Yes the other day he was telling me you were lying and your hickey is real he has to give you his dreams " he replied

I laugh " okay then let me go now " I tried to free myself from him but it's useless knowing how strong he is

" No I wanna take you out "he makes an innocent face

I can't control myself I wanna smoch him so I cupped his face " Next time whenever you say. " I pout at him and his lips meet mine and I could feel his warm lips on mine

We were so caught in our kiss when someone tapped in front of the car and when we looked at its liel mom
" Come inside I think we need to talk " and by saying that she left.
and liel mumbered "now it's trouble"

Pov liel -

I could see guilt in aelia innocent eyes but one day we have to tell everybody it's not like we are gonna hide it forever

At first I was not serious about her but as I started spending time with her I knew that I had already fallen for her I can't imagine a day without her. I used to sleep with different women almost everyday but it has been six months since I even touched anyone rather than her. One time I tried to sleep with another woman I met at a party but I couldn't do it even when I was drunk nobody felt like her and  I wanted her only her I believe that she was made for me .
Last week I tried things her but told me she wasn't ready and I was willing to wait for her I can do anything when it comes to her.

And I know I love her I am gonna hold her hand in every difficult situation.

I think it's starting so I hold her hand " let's get inside and face it "