BOMBZ AWAY!

Jasper, Benni, Ven, and Piqi was just playing a game called 'Epic Minigames.' They were enjoying at first, until a game called 'Bombs Away' appeared on the screen that shows the minigames they'd play. They read the game description, and it read, 'This game is a controller minigame. One player will spawn bombs from above, while the others have to survive.' Once they read it, they were in shock. They'd have to.. kill each other. 

"SURVIVE?! WHAT THE HELL?! ARE WE GONNA DIE???!!" Benni exclaims.

"Oh god.." Jasper mumbles out in fear.

Suddenly, the floor below them started going down, they were afraid. Though, it was only Jasper, Benni, and Ven there. Piqi wasn't there.. They soon appeared in the minigame. They looked above, it was like that one arcade game. They saw a window, and they saw buttons. The person in front of the buttons was Piqi.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ven yells seeing her.

"What?!.. Why me?! I don't wanna do this!" Piqi says, seeing that her 3 friends are below. Suddenly, a robotic voice appears and says: "If you don't do it, you, yourself, will explode instead. So pick, you or your friends?" Piqi was absolutely afraid to hear that. She didn't wanna kill her friends, but she didn't wanna die either. She made the hard and painful decision.

"I-I'm so sorry!.. but I have to do this!"

She decided to.. do the minigame. Piqi presses a button, then a bomb falls from above. Jasper, Benni, and Ven saw it and immediately ran to the other side. After a few seconds, the bomb created an explosion, they were afraid. Piqi was also afraid, but she has to do this, of course. She presses two buttons at the same time. They appeared on both sides, so the three ran to the middle. After those bombs both exploded, Piqi presses two buttons at the same time again. Benni and Ven ran to the other side quickly.

"Wait.. Where's Jasper?!" They both exclaimed. They look around and see the middle. Two bombs were cornering Jasper, she had no where to go.

"O-oh no! Don't drop bombs on me, please! I'm begging you!" Jasper yells, shaking.

Piqi just stared at Jasper, in fear. The bombs were about to explode. Jasper was sobbing uncontrollably, seeing the bombs just surrounding her.

"N-NO!" She screams, then.. the bombs explode. Then Jasper's corspe is found after all the smoke.. it's.. extremely gorey.. Piqi looked at Jasper's corspe in fear and guilt. Benni and Ven were shocked.

"O-..OH MY GOD! SHE KILLED JASPER!" Benni yells out. "YOU BASTARD!" Ven continues, pointing at Piqi from above.

"I'm so sorry... I-I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!" PIqi yells, crying. The robotic voice appears again and says; "Time is up."

The floor below them goes down, and they go back to the lobby.

"Piqi, Benni, and Ven has won the minigame. Congratulations! Jasper has been eliminated, and will not appear ever again." The robotic voice says, then it goes silent. Piqi fell to her knees, breaking down. Ven and Benni were just shocked.

THE END.