JASP IN THE BACKROOMS?!??

~Third Person POV~

 Ven was at a concert with his friend group which consists of Benni, Jasper, Ivyn, Ren, Kuro and a few others. They were at a concert jamming and vibing to the music. As the concert ended and they were all walking home suddenly, Jasper and Ven got trapped in the backrooms with Slenderman. 

Slenderman chased them around from level to level until one level Slenderman was a little weird. The duo was up on an apartment like balcony painting pictures still in the backrooms "If Slenderman walks up to you and hugs and kisses just pretend it's brotherly affection" Jasper said to Ven as they painted. Slenderman had called them. "Hey kids! Could you make some cookies for me~?" Slenderman said in an odd voice. The duo had agreed and started mixing the cookied batter. 

Slenderman hugged Ven from behind and started kissing him all over. Of course, Ven was weirded out by this but hugged and kissed back as to not upset the entity. "Aw thank you my dear, that was much appreciated~" Slenderman smiled at Ven. 

 "O-Of course, Slenderman..." Ven had said back nervously. Slenderman had requested that they make him pictures using pearler beads so they had agreed. Suddenly, Slenderman started becoming a monstrous creature and chased the duo down.

 They ended up waking up in the concert back where they were before they were in the backrooms. The whole friendgroup started going to an Ikea. "Hey lets wreck this place up!" Ivyn had suggested. They ran around tearing things down until an Ikea employee stopped them.

 "What do you kids think you're doing!?" The employee yelled at them as she picked Ven up. They started fighting over who was right and wrong. "Well then, there's only one final thing we can do to settle this. Who's hair is better." 

Ven suggested. With Ven carried in the Ikea employee's arms they started running around the Ikea. It was between the half blond half blue chin length hair of the Ikea woman and the black emo hair of Ven. Who would win?

The points tallied up but suddenly, Jasper and Ven were sent back to the backrooms. Slenderman chased after them for leaving but then they escaped and ended up in an arcade. Except it wasn't really an arcade. The items and machines were shaped like arcade games, yes. However, there were blonde women in the place working on pearled bead projects. 

"Hey Ven, I wanna persue my dream and become a pearler bead artist. I mean I kinda miss it after Slenderman forced us to do all that pearler beading." Jasper said to Ven. "Alright then. Go ahead." Ven replies. Jasper leaves and speaks with one of the blonde women and scores herself a job at the "arcade". Jasper is officially a mean girl. 

The end.