Epilogue. 1824 

Sunlight streamed in through the window of the nursery, casting brilliant beams along the little occupants running around the room. Suffolk park was filled with laughter and merriment.
Standing in the doorway, James and Nora couldn't help but smile. They had been married for Eight years and had four beautiful children. They had spoken about only two children, but their love proved much more fruitful.
Their oldest was David. At the age of seven, the future Duke of Suffolk was a little bundle of energy. He loved playing with his siblings and cousins, as well as learning about the estate he would run one day.
Next was the oldest Dawson daughter, Clara. At the age of five, she was a sweet little chatterbox. She enjoyed making her parents and siblings laugh and giggle.
Then came the youngest Dawson children, three year old twins Alexander and Olivia. The two of them caused a bit of mischief, but not to the point where they were punished for it. They loved spending time with their older brother and sister.
George and Amelia had four children as well. Their oldest was Nathaniel, followed by Penelope, and then Frederick, and then Lillian. They couldn't wait to spend time with their cousins whenever they weren't studying.
Clarissa was overwhelmed with joy about being a grandmother to eight beautiful grandchildren. She spoiled them with love and affection, with a few material goodies here and there. She was always patient and kind with all of them.
Victor and Matilda had five children of their own, which pleased Alexandra immensely. They had three boys and two girls. Their oldest was Harold, and then Vivian, followed by twin boys Thomas and Gregory, and then Maria. They were all very spoiled by their grandmother.
With Dr. Monroe's guidance, as well as her husband's support, Nora was able to combat her anorexia and be on a more relaxed diet. She had a precise schedule of when to eat and when not to eat, which helped very much. That schedule was even used by her husband and children.
As for their anxiety, both James and Nora could control their attacks much easier. With their love for one another, as well as their love for their children, they knew they would be able to face anything. They were each other's rock, through the good times and the bad times.
For everyone, love had found them in various ways. It brought a pair of hearts together when they needed it most. It bound a pair of souls together with passion. But, most importantly, it brought happiness to all of their hearts. That love and happiness would never be broken. It would burn forever, like a never ending flame.