II.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈.

   "I think it was the best decision you could've made." He nodded several times as he took a swig of his cranberry juice, knowing better than to drink alcohol when he had to drive.

   "I know, right? And this fucking shirt fits me so well I could wear it any other day." Aerin pursed her lips into a kiss and struck a pose while her hand still firmly held that rag, the same one she's been using to wipe down the club bar.

   "You actually look really nice, that uniform does suit you." The brunet pointed her from head to toe with his index finger while the rest of his hand held the glass. "And you look in a better mood."

   "I am," She nodded and continued cleaning up. "I get three days off and the pay is better than at my old job. I was literally blessed and saved, Tae, because you have no idea how fucking happy I am now."

   "It shows on that pretty face of yours." He smiled at her and decided to lean his chin on his hand, which was held by his elbow on the bar. "I'm sure you attract more customers and they just buy and buy to keep having your attention."

   "I'm very good at pretending that men are to my good liking." She shrugged making him smile in amusement.

It wasn't long before the club finally opened, kicking off another night of work where Aerin enjoys the music while preparing the drinks that customers ask for.

The people working at the bar were doing it under pressure all the time and that was not easy —clearly—, as it was normal to feel that everything was too much when there were people everywhere ordering different drinks and paying. However, Aerin considered herself to be very good at the job as did her colleagues, as they all had a job and were trying their best to do it to the best of their ability. It was also nothing extreme or out of this world so there was no complaint as such.

Taehyung, like the very good friend he is, decided to go see for himself the new job that had come to brighten up his friend Aerin's life, managing to take a walk around the club before going out with some friends for a bite to eat and a drink. They were both busy adults like all their friends so talking in person could be difficult at times but Taehyung managed to find some free time, and what better than to make a good use of it to visit her good friend at her new source of happiness.

To be honest, when he first found out the idea didn't seem the best since all he could think about was how dangerous it was to be a bartender when you're a woman. 

What if a psycho comes along? What if a man harasses her? What if some asshole waits for her in the parking lot? What if a customer gets angry and hurts her?