O.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎.

⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀ 𖣦 ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼

   "𝐎𝐇 my fucking God..." The brunette half opened her mouth and exhaled through her nose heavily, her big eyes watching that male figure standing with arms crossed. "You've got to be kidding me."

   "Hello to you too, dumb ass." He scoffed mockingly and eyed her from head to toe, his eyes sparkling with amusement before stopping on hers. "You still look just as shitty."

   "Look who's talking, the asshole who'll tattoo any stupid thing put in front of him." Aerin was quick to respond back and ended up mimicking him by crossing her arms, both of them facing each other with a very clear height difference.

   "If I got any stupid shit tattooed on me I'd have your face on my ass by now." He cocked his head to the side and bit his bottom lip but not without breaking into a smile.

   "Aww, you seriously want to tattoo my face? You can tattoo my name if you like, I think it's easier to fit in between the damn mess you have on your arm." She pouted with her right lip corner stretched, smiling so fake it made him scoff again.

   "You two seriously don't change, hm?" A friend of both of them, Taehyung, smiled big and pointed at both of them with the candy popsicle in his hand. "You should just kiss and be done."

   "Jungkook doesn't deserve that much." Aerin answered fast and walked over to the brunette boy to hug him around the waist, her cheek resting on her best friend's chest as she watched the black-haired man.

   "That much what? That much bullshit?" He frowned without wiping the amused smile from his face that made clear the teasing he was doing to her. "Come on, Ari, you just have to admit you've always had a crush on me." He shrugged.

   "Apparently someone's desperate to hear me say that, you like me that much?" She pouted and watched him with puppy eyes as fake as the eyelashes she had just recently put on.

   "You dream about it."

   "Oh God just shut the fuck up." Taehyung couldn't help but whine.

People who knew both of them were used to that kind of interactions between those two.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Aerin were two people who never missed an opportunity to insult each other whenever they saw each other, or even when one of them wasn't even present. Honestly the insults were nothing serious, they couldn't even think of any comment that had really offended them so all that bad-mouthing game between the two of them was nothing to worry about. Or something like that.

Well, actually that was the case in college, but back in high school it was a little different.

Back then they were both still discovering their essences and even parts of their personalities, so it was easy for them to get irritated easily and for some reason they never liked each other. The insults back then were more bad and serious, as they both had every intention of offending the other so it was hard to deal with them in the same room.

They were just silly teenagers, almost adults who were not yet eighteen. Everything seemed so easy to them and they weren't mature enough to ignore stupid comments.

Luckily for everyone around them the story changed when they stopped sharing classes, as they had chosen different university majors. The distance was more than clear between them and it obviously didn't affect them at all. They didn't even think about it. Their minds were focused on other goals and new friendships, not on how there was a person they fought with almost every day in high school.

But suddenly a friend of both of them had a birthday and what a surprise when after so long they met again, both with totally different physical aspects and improved personalities as well as maturity. They were very different people from their high school counterparts but in a way some things remained the same, like a certain sense of humor.

After all, it wasn't hard for them to get along better now that they had changed and didn't keep dealing with each other's asses for more years than they should have.

⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀ 𖣦 ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼

a/n. disclaimer !

I do not own any photos, videos or gifs that are used in this story.

This is a fanfic where the names of BTS' members will be used, but I do not claim that these are their real personalities, since it is just for fun and entertainment. Only the plot and original characters are property of the author of this story.

If you don't feel comfortable with what was already mentioned, you're free not to read it. Please avoid bad comments, it's just for entertainment.

I really hope you like it! :)

𖤍