Chapter 1

Tori's POV
My name is Tori. I'm 16 and I live in Los Angeles, my best friend is Cat Valentine. I'm currently stood at my locker, speaking to Jade. "Tori?" A voice said. I turned around to see my ex boyfriend, Danny, standing there. "Tor, who's this?" Jade asked. "Have you not told your friends about me?" Danny asked. "Jade, this is my ex boyfriend, Danny. Danny, this is my friend, Jade." I said. "Nice to meet you, Jane." Danny said. "It's jade!" Jade yelled. Jade hates it if someone gets her name wrong. "Sorry." Danny said. "Babe!" Cat yelled and ran to Danny. She started kissing him. "Omg, I thought you were picking me up later?" Cat asked. "Sorry, am i missing something?" I asked and walked off. I can't believe this.

Jade's POV
Tori mentioned something ages ago about being raped by an ex boyfriend. I don't know what his name was. "What's up with Tori?" Cat asked. "I think she's just jealous that I've moved on from her." Danny smirked. I looked at him in disgust. I realized that he was going to use Cat to make Tori jealous. Cat walked off. "What's the look for?" Danny asked. "You better not use cat to make tori jealous." I said and walked off. He needed to be warned.

Cat's POV
I don't know what Tori's problem is. She's being so hard on my boyfriend and she needs to be warned that Danny will be sticking around. "Cat, what the fuck?" Jade asked. "What?" I asked. "Why the hell are you being so mean to Tori? She's done nothing wrong." Jade said. "She's being a jealous bitch!" I screamed. Then, Tori came over with Trina. Ugh I hate her. "Heyy." Tori said. "How are you guys?" Trina asked and smiled at me. "Don't talk to me, you jealous bitch." I said to Tori. "What?" Tori said. "Cat, that's rude. Take that back." Jade said. "No, it's fine." Tori said. "You know ever since you started dating that scumbag, you've changed." Jade said. I got so pissed off that I punched Tori. I don't even like her anyway. I'm just pretending to be there for her. "I'm fine." Tori said. "You don't look fine. Cat, why the fuck did you do that?" Jade asked. "Because I felt like it." I said. "Well, you've just punched your best mate." Trina said."I'm fine." Tori said. "With all due respect Tor, she's given you a black eye." Jade said, glaring at me. "Ugh, whatever." I said. Tori walked off with Trina. Hah! That should teach her not to be a jealous bitch.