Chapter 7

Cat's POV
Danny raped me. I am too scared to leave the house. I need to talk to Tori. I've been such a bitch to her. I saw Trina in the hallway and ran up to her. "Trina, where's Tori?" I asked. "I don't know but she won't want to talk to you." Trina said. "Please. I need to speak to her." I said. "Cat, you treated her like Shit!" Trina yelled and ran off. I need to make things right.

Jade's POV
Tori tried to kill herself last night. Beck phoned me and explained what happened. I was so shocked when I heard. I need to look after Tori at all times. Andre came over. "Hey Jade." He said and walked to lesson. "Hey, I've come to see how Tori is." Beck said. Tori came over as soon as he said that. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey, how are you doing?" I asked. "Sis!" Trina yelled. "Yeah, I'm okay. Hey Treen." Tori said. "Cat was looking for you just now." Trina said. "Is that your ex best friend you were telling me about? Ah well, I'll come and check in on you at lunch." Beck hugged Tori and left. "Oh really?" Tori asked. "Well she can fuck off." I said. "She turned up at the hospital when they were wheeling me into a room. I didn't want to talk to her then and I don't want to talk to her now." Tori said and left. "I don't trust Cat any more." Trina said. "Me neither." I said. "As soon as Danny comes to visit, she'll be a bitch again." Trina said and left. She's right. Cat is a bad egg.

Tori's POV
I decided to go in the student lounge. I sat there and just cried. I just hate everything. "Tori?" I heard beck say. "Hey." I said sadly. "Can we talk?" A voice said. I turned around to see Cat. "No thanks." I said. "Tori, please." Cat said. "She just said no so please respect that." Beck said. He rubbed my shoulder and left. He's so sweet to me. "I don't want to talk to you." I said. "Please, Tori." Cat said. I shook my head and she walked away. I really don't want to talk to her.