Chapter 2

Jade's POV
I cannot believe that Cat punched Tori. That wasn't very nice of her. "Are you alright?" I asked Tori, who was sitting on the floor with a black eye. "Who cares?" Cat said. "Cat, stop!" I yelled. I was so angry at Cat. Cat is supposed to be Tori's best friend and she goes and punches her! Danny is such a scumbag and I don't know why Cat is dating him. "Why? She's such a jealous bitch!" Cat screamed. She pushed me into a locker. Then, she slapped me. "Cat!" Tori screamed. "Shut up, slut!" Cat said and stormed off. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." Tori cried and ran away. It isn't tori's fault that Cat slapped me. I don't want Tori thinking that she is to blame. I've never really liked Cat because of the way she has treated others. She used to stop me from hanging out with Tori because she was jealous and controlling. Tori and I became friends after that and I am so glad we did.

Tori's POV
I can't believe Cat would do this to me. She's dating my ex boyfriend and she's being so mean to me. "Tori, it's not your fault that she slapped me. She's the one who decided to be a Bitch." Jade said. "I know. You know that Danny is the one who raped me?" I asked. "Wait, it was him?" Jade asked. I nodded. Jade was shocked. I wish that Danny never raped me but there's nothing I can do about it now.