Chapter 9

Jade's POV
Me and Tori are currently chilling in the lounge. "Hello Tori." Mr West said. A boy threw a ball at Tori's face. "Ow!" Tori yelled. "Finn!" Mr West yelled. "Dad, take him out of here!" I yelled. Finn is my dad's girlfriend's son. "Darling, Quinn really wants to meet Tori." Dad said. "Ugh, whatever." I said. "Jade, don't be rude about your stepmom." Dad said. "Babe!" Quinn ran in and kissed him. "Babe, this is Jade's friend, Tori. Tori, this is my fiancée, Quinn." Dad said. I was fuming. Engaged? "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Jade, calm down." Tori said. "You're getting married to that?!" I yelled, pointing at Quinn. Tori let out a little giggle. Dad left the room. "Don't you dare speak to your dad like that!" Quinn yelled and left. "I can see why you hate her." Tori said. "She's so awful. Her son isn't as bad as her." I said and tori and I went into my room.

Cat's POV
I decided to go over to Jade's house and try and talk to Tori. I got to Jade's house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I knocked again. Nobody answered. I knocked again. Tori answered. "Can we talk?" I asked. "About what?" Tori said, looking at the floor. "Look, I'm sorry." I said. "That's all you have to say?" Tori asked. "Tor, who is it?" Jade yelled. Tori didn't say anything and went back inside. I do need to speak to her without Jade there.

Tori's POV
I don't know if I should speak to Cat. "Tori, I do need to speak to you." Jade said. "What's up?" I asked. "You know how I couldn't drive you home yesterday because I had something to do?" Jade asked. "Yeah?" I said. Then, Jade told me that she had a hospital appointment and that she has cancer. My heart broke. Jade is like my ride or die. "I'm so sorry." Jade said. I decided to call Beck to see if he could come and pick me up. Ugh. No answer. I decided to just walk home. I said goodbye to Jade and walked home. My world is shattered.