22. you again ?✨

It's about 8:00 p.m. Yn was in the bathroom washing her hands as she has to go for dinner now....little did she know that someone secretly entered her room.

Author - any guess that who it would be ?

After a few minutes, she came outside after washing her hands and changing her outfit

She was about to twist the door knob when someone place a cloth on mouth....yn tried her best to get out of his/her grip but failed....yn then felt her eyes closing and she then fainted

Time skip----(after about half an hour)

Jimin came inside yn's room to call her for dinner but she wasn't there...he even checked the bathroom but she wasn't there too....he thought that maybe she already went for dinner.....so, jimin too went in the dinner area and saw everyone sitting there but he didn't saw yn anywhere. He sat one on the seat.

Aditi - jiju, where is yn dii
Jimin - didn't she came for dinner ?
Aditi - didn't she came with you ?
Jimin - i just came from her room but she wasn't there...i checked the bathroom too but she wasn't there too..so, i thought that she already came here.
Disha - BUT she isn't here and she isn't in her room too.....where is she then ?
Yn's dad - let's check in the resort only
Jimin's dad - yes

They checked all the places in the resort but she wasn't there.

Jimin - i will go and check the cctv camera
Disha - i Will too come with you

They both went to the cctv room and checked the cctv....they saw a man coming out of her room while carrying yn.....it made jimin sure that someone kidnapped her.....they saw him leaving the resort from the back door. Disha started crying after seeing that and jimin got too much worried..jimin called the police and informed them about this...jimin hugged disha and comforted her...jimin and disha left the cctv room.....jimin tried to comfort yn....they went towards others and they saw disha crying....disha ran towards her dad and hugged him.

Yn's dad - what happened disha, why are you crying ?
Disha - d-dad, s-someone kidnapped h-her

Everyone's eyes widen and they looked at jimin....yn's mom told started crying....some were crying, some were at verge of crying or some were comforting others.....the police came and started their investigation.
No guests got to know about it as everyone are in their rooms.

Jimin - i can't wait more, I'm going to find her.

Jimin was about to go out but his phone rang....he took out his phone from his pocket and it was a unknown number....the police officer asked him that who's it....jimin replied that it's a unknown number....they decided to track the number.....the police officer told him to pick the call and put it on speaker. Jimin picked the call.

Jimin - hello, who's this
??? - your fiancé is with me...if you want her back, then cancel the marriage.
Jimin - but what would you get after cancelling my marriage
??? - you'll get to know this soon....FOR NOW, cancel the marriage....if you will not cancel the marriage, then your fiancé will be in heaven or maybe in hell.

The police officer indicate him to not cut the call.

Jimin - okay, okay.... don't even dare to do anything to Her....i will cancel the marriage
??? - that's good

The police successfully tracked the number and found the current location.

Jimin cut the call

Jimin and the police went to the location that they tracked....jimin was trying to remember that whose voice it was....jimin had heard this voice before too but he couldn't remember...soon, they reached...jimin ran outside and went inside the construction site....he checked every floor and he heard some noises and he climbed the stairs without making any noise....he saw yn tied up on a chair still her eyes were closed while a girl was standing infront of her....jimin couldn't see her face due to dark....jimin walked towards them and police did the same....jimin walked towards yn and started opening the ropes.....the girl was about to shoot yn with the gun she had but the police snatched the gun from her and arrested her....jimin saw her face and it was none other than LIA.....jimin walked towards Lia.

Jimin - YOU ? HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS AGAIN ?
Police - you know her mr. Park ?
Jimin - yes, she is daughter of my business partner and she even tried to kill her once before too. Officer, please arrest her and take her from here.

Jimin picked yn in bridal style and walked towards his car...he drove off towards the resort....he came out of the car and picked yn and walked inside...others saw that and came towards jimin....jimin walked towards yn's room.

Jimin - taehyung, please call the doctor

Taehyung call the doctor while yn made yn lay on the bed....soon the doctor came and checked her and gave her a injection to remove the effect of the medicine.

Soon, yn woke up and jimin told her everything that happened and he told everyone about lia

Next part is about Sangeet....hope you will like that....i posted 2 parts today and 3 parts yesterday....so, Maybe you all have to wait for 3-5 days for the next part....sorry for that and thanks for your support....or maybe i will post the next tomorrow or day after tomorrow or after 5 days directly